Untitled Part 1

Kian POV

We're about to go on stage in New York for Digitour. But, there is a really pretty singer on stage right now and I am pretty sure her name is... Bethany? I turn to Jc and ask him, ' What is that girls name again?" Jc turns around and says " Bethany" i turn back at Jc and say " Damn she is beautiful!" jc rolls his eyes and says, " You just think everyone is pretty don't  you?" "No, I just think she is georgous." I say while rolling my eyes. " Well- " But before Jc could finish he gets cut off by the word o2l by the speaker. We run on stage. Some of the fans were fainting and some were screaming their heads off. The DJ put on the o2l theme song and we started to dance to it. The whole time i thought about Bethany, she is just so pretty, and is a really good sing. I turn around to see Bethany staring at me, I winked and she giggled. Holy s*** she is so cute. 

Bethany POV

When Kian winked at me i swear i got butterflies in my stomache. in my opinion he is really cute. He is so talented, and just OMG. He is to die for.They finally come off stage and Kian grabbed my arm and pulled to the side where no one could see us ;) 

Convo

Kian: I saw you looking at me

Me: You looked back

Kian: Yea, um can I get your number?

Me: yea, its ................

Kian: Okay, thanks

Me: Call me sometime

Kian: Okay, he said with a wink

End Convo

Kian POV

.........