Finally: Michael Langdon

You sighed as you won another game of cards against James March, this is what your days consisted of since Cordelia trapped you here under a spell that prevents you from using your powers and to weaken Micheal but from the rumors, you've heard he was stronger than ever, you wondered if he had given up on getting you out of here after the first twenty failed attempts.

(Flashback)

You laid there watching some rerun that was playing on the tv bored out of your mind when your hotel door opened up.

"I just want to be left alone for awhile James." You said not even bothering to look over at the door feeling hopeless about getting out of this place.

"Sorry to disappoint princess but I'm here to get you out of here." Micheal said causing you to look over and see him standing there in the doorway in his Hawthrone uniform.

You bolted up grabbing your stuff and running over to him, feeling excited that you were gonna finally get out of this place. You grabbed his hand and followed him towards the exit of the hotel, you two reached the doors of the hotel and walked out only to be back in your room..

You guys tried three more times before deciding to stop. So for the next three months you two tried everything you could think of to get you out of here.

"No! No!" You said fighting the tears that were threatened to spill because Micheal couldn't get you out of this, then you were stuck here.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Your thinking about him again." James asked snapping you from your thoughts.

"Yeah sorry but no offense this is getting old." You said putting the cards on the table.

He was about to say something when the door opened up and you saw Micheal standing there with slightly longer hair and in a full black outfit.

"Please tell me you see him too and that I'm not dreaming." You said to James as Micheal walked into the room.

"He's very much here darling and I think that this will be our last card game." He says confusing you.

"Come on princess, it's time to get you out of here." He says grabbing your hand.

"See you in a few James." You said preparing yourself for the worst before following Micheal out of the hotel.

You reached the double doors that lead to the outside world and hesistated a little bit scared that you were gonna get sent back up to your room. Micheal turned and looked at you confused at why you stopped.

"What if it doesn't work? I can't put myself through that again." You said looking at him with the tears leaking down your face.

"Hey, hey. I'm gonna get you out of here one way or the other. I love you and nothing or no one is gonna keep us apart." He says pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"I love you too." You said wrapping your arms around his waist as you two walked out of the doors.

You were met with the blinding sun and the noise of the traffic which gave you hope, you looked up and saw the hotel coretez sign which made you smile and cry at the same time.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying princess?" Micheal asked pulling away from you.

"Nothing I just never thought I would get out of that place. Thank you for not giving up on me." You said pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I'm sorry it took so long and that I had come back before now, I just didn't want to get our hopes up again if it didn't work." He said cupping your face.

"No need to apologize, I understand. Let's go home we have a lot of time to make up." You said smiling at him.