I used my free hand reaching for the knife that was on my left thigh.

Before I could reach it, Devilynn's voice rang out from behind us.

" I wouldn't do that."

He quickly turned us around, throwing his arm against my throat holding the gun to the top of my head. 

" Put the gun out or I'll shoot." He warned her. 

She laughed. " I don't think you wanna do that."

He cocked the gun, putting his finger on the trigger. 

" Wanna bet." 

I looked over to Devilynn with my signature smirk. 

She dropped the smile. " Alright. Alright. You win." She dropped her gun, holding up his hands. 

" That's what I.." 

Before he could finish his sentence I collided my elbow with his abdomen, causing him to hunch over. 

In a quick swift movement, I turned around placing both my hand on the back of his head colliding my knee with his face. 

" Urg." He groaned falling back against the ground. 

Devilynn walked over pointing her gun over him as he held his bloody nose. 

Bending down I picked up my gun, walking over to him. 

I squatted down next to him, grabbing him by his shirt and placing the gun against his throat. 

" Look who's the little bitch now." I smirked. 

~~~

I was sitting in the chair across from Devilynn's desk with an ice pack on my fist. 

" What are we going to do with all those girls?" I asked Devilynn. 

She leaned forward, folding her hands on the desk. 

" We keep them here for the night. Find out everything that happened inside those walls, then help them find their families."

I nodded. " What about douchebag?"

She smirked. " Oh you know where gonna have a little fun with him."

I laughed. " Of course you would say that."

She shrugged. " This job is a tough one. You need a reward at the end of the day."

I rolled my eyes. 

Standing up out of the chair, I winced in pain. 

" Come on let's go talk to these girls, and the douche, then we can smoke some bud. Help ease the pain."

" Oh god yes."

We walked out of the office down the hall and to the elevator. 

Getting in we pressed the 1 floor button. 

The elevator jumped, before starting it's way down. 

The elevator hit the floor, the doors sliding open. 

I waited for Devilynn to walk out before I did. 

She started walking towards the garage where all the girl where, as I looked over to the scream room. 

Yes we have a room we call the scream room. 

It's called that because unless you are inside the room with the person, the room is so sound proof you can't hear anything from the outside.

Devilynn stopped turning back towards me. 

" You coming?" She asked.

I looked back over to her, shaking my head. 

" No. I'm gonna go handle him, you handle the girls." I said nodding my head towards the room. 

She looked over to where I was directing to. 

She smirked. " Just make you sure you don't wear him too far down. I wanna have my fun with him too."

I laughed.

She threw me a wink before turning around and opening the door to the garage.

I watched as she closed the door before walking over to where the scream room was. 

I placed my hand on the door knob. 

Taking a deep breath I opened the door. 

XOXO ParisBesties