flight with friends

[Heyo everyone.. I've been really struggleing the past few weeks.. mainly the past week thinking about a6d contstantly.. my stupid heart is breaking and also yelling at me.

Thank you]

///Your pov///

I heard a knock at my door and quickly
Jumped up off my bed while quickly grabbing my charger and my earbuds.

I slid into the kitchen and ran towards my door in the living room .

I amidiately threw it open

And looked at the two individuals standing there.

Badboyhalo
"hey muffin!!!!! Are ya rea-"

Before he could even speak I wrapped my arms around him causing him to flinch a small bit and his cheeks turn pink.

He giggled and suddebly I felt him hug back.. my ears were then assaulted with LOUD SCREECHING from skeppy

Skeppy
"COME ON WE ARE GONNA MISS THE FLIGHT WE NEED TO GI RIGHT NOOOOOOOWEWWW!!!"

badboyhalo
"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY!!! Calm down you loud muffin!!! We wont miss it.. plus IM DRIVEING!!!"

Skeppy turned his head and looked back at me with a wide smile

And amidiately wrapped his arms around me and picked me up carrying me to the car

Skeppy
"FINE!! I wanted to sit with y/n anyways!"

I giggled and amidiately protested at skeppy

You
"Skeppy!!! My legs work fine!!!!!!!"

He giggled and set me down at the car door

I amidiately threw it open and jumped in while bad huffed and ran over to the car.

I closed the door and amidiately skeppy got in and closed his while we waited for bad.

Skeppy
"Oh!! I almost forgot!!! This was our first time meeting in real life right??"

I nodded yes. And looked out the window at the sky that was now engulfed in the bright hues of blue and pink clouds with highlights of yellows and oranges..

I looked back at skeppy who's mouth who's jaw was dropped in awe as he stared at the magnificent sight I had just beheld.

Badboyhalo
"I'm here- l-lemme catch my breath..."

The out of breath badboyhalo sat into his seat and looked back towards us as he saw skeppy and me both stareing out the now rolled down window..

Bad
"Holy cra- EHHSB muffin!!!"

Bad"Holy cra- EHHSB muffin!!!"