2

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬 :
y/n and her family arrived at the mansion , y/n saw a bunch of teen boys and was sad that they're were no girls . 𝘆/𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 .

your dad took you and your brother to a room

you and your brother walked in and just saw a whole bunch of teens sitting at the table

you and your brother walked in and just saw a whole bunch of teens sitting at the table .

y/d - hello guys , today all of you guys are entering my gang . you all have been trained for your whole life because this kind of stuff isn't easy , I want all of you guys to meet each other we're gonna leave and let you guys introduce yourselves starting by my daughter y/n to you w the white tux at the end .

*he left*

y/n - hi guys my name is y/n and this is my brother Adrian me and him basically lived the same life because we're twins .

Adrian - wassup guys , so yea me and her basically lived the same life , we don't trust no one but family .

y / n - so don't expect us to trust you guys automatically .

??? - fiesty

??? - fr , we just here to get this over w , kill people , get rich , than die somehow

y/n - whatever , short stuff your next

kairi - I'm not short , I'm 5'4 in a quarter

??? - how u a narco but that tall ?

kairi - stfu , you don't know my background .

??? - tell us than , we're here to get to know each other .

Kairi - when I was born my dad left my mom , guess he didn't wanna deal w my shit , at age 4 they killed my mom , because my dad had enemies and couldn't get to him to they got to my mom first . They killed her right in front of me no mercy , they took me and put me under a ransom towards my dad . 10,000 . my dad got me and made me train , train and train non stop , never knew for what tho . He said he wanted a bright future for me . at age 12 he had told me he was part of a narcos gang , at that time I knew why they killed my mom , I don't have a tuff life but I also don't have a good one . I have no 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 , no siblings and no life . all I do is train , train , and train .

y/n - see tuff boy , don't judge a book by its cover .

??? - dam dude , but my name is Alejandro Rosario , wanna know my life story like that mf ?

??? - I mean I guesss

y/n - go ahead

Alejandro - basically when I was a younger kid my mom and dad would always take me on missions with them , never knew wtf was happening . until age 7 they used me as a mole . they made me swallow balloons filled w coke and since I was small the airport people wouldn't check me , we got to the other side of the airport where they took me to a storage closet and made me throw all of them , phew I almost died . we put the bags of coke in a duffle bag and walked past a man with another bag of coke and they swapped the duffle bags like nothing . So basically at age 7 I was always destined to be in this narco gang just like my parents . yk everyone at this table has a fucked up life , no one has a perfect life if they're in this typa shit .