Character Oc Information

Pictures of what Raven looks like

Pictures of what Raven looks like. I don't own these images. All rights go to owner(s).

================================================

Full Name: Princess Raven

Nickname(s): Rave; Princess; The Chosen One

Age: 15 years old

Species: Cat

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Sweet, kind, smart, curious, resourceful, honest, brave, fierce, a bit flirty, quite, daring, etc.

Power(s)/Abilities: Archery skills, elemental powers, has a powerful telepathic connection to the Chaos Emeralds, and has mystical powers from the Chaos Emeralds

Date of Birth: December 25th, 1990

Title: Princess/Ruler of the planet Mobius

Home Planet: Mobius

Birthplace: Kingdom of Gwayand (government capital of Mobius)

Family Member(s): King Talaus (father; deceased), Queen Galeria (mother; deceased), Unnamed grandparents (deceased), etc.

Friends/Allies: Sonic the Hedgehog (love interest), Amy Rose (romantic rival; sometimes), Miles "Tails" Prowers, Knuckles the Echidna, Cream the Rabbit, etc.

Enemies: Dr. Eggman, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat (sometimes), Chaos, human enemies, etc. 

Love Interest(s): Sonic the Hedgehog (later boyfriend; future husband)

Likes: Baking, archery, singing, dancing, being with Sonic, saving the day, animals, children, etc.

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, selfish people, darkness, her friends and family in danger, ghosts, etc.

Background Information: Raven the Cat is the princess and ruler of the planet Mobius. When she was born, Raven was born dead, as she wasn't breathing and her eyes were closed shut.

Desperate, King Talaus and Queen Galeria resorted to use the seven Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald to give their only child life. It worked and Raven's hair gained rainbow hues and the powers of the Emeralds, as a result.

Raven's parents were crying with joy at their child being alive, but became overprotective, in fear of others using their daughter's powers for evil purposes. She lived a normal life in the castle walls and, during that time, Raven met the blue hedgehog himself (who she has a crush on).