To dinner we go!

A/N: I don't know what to put for the picture and I defiantly don't want it to be a copy of the cover so I'm just doing a whole bunch of random ones. One piece is good too!

Nishinoya was just about to walk out the gym door when he heard a voice calling for him. He quickly turned around and greeted the person. "Hey Tanaka! What's up?"

As Tanaka caught up to Nishinoya he slowed down walking at the same pace as his shorter friend. "Ah, you know nothin' much. Anyways did you see how cute Kiyoko was today?"

"Bro Kiyoko is always cute what're you talking about!" Nishinoya struck back professing his undying love for Kiyoko. "Let's go get some spray paint if you know what I'm saying."

Hinata followed after Nishinoya and Tanaka. Though he wasn't looking to spy; all he wanted to do was go home. This wasn't the case for Kageyama, the tall flat haired boy wanted to practice some more.

"Come Dumbass I want to practice our quick attack!" Kageyama yelled with a volleyball in his hand.

"Sorry today I can't my mom was gonna take Natsu and I out to eat see ya." Hinata replied while he was putting his shoes on so he could go home.

"Huh!?! Fine whatever dumbass!"

Every time Hinata road his bike to or from school its was like an extra work out. Which he very much adored. His bag flew to different sides of Hinata's back when he was peddling up hill, trying to go as fast as he could. As sweat drops flew you could see the orange-ish pink sunset.

When Hinata walked in the door Natsu came running up to him. "Took you long enough! C'mon Mommy let's go."

His mother was waiting on the couch looking at some papers. When her phone rang, "Just a second please." She picked up her phone "oh yes! We will be there soon, great, ok. Ichiraku Ramen right? Yes, I'm coming with my daughter and my son! They would be delighted to meet you and your family!"

Hinata tilted his head in confusion, he had no idea just what his mother meant by meet you and your family. Was he supposed to meet someone? His mother hung up the phone and this was his chance to ask about it!

"Alright guys lets go, Hinata go put some deodorant on you smell" She spoke but then took a whiff of Hinata's sweat.

"Okay! I will meet you out in the car mom." He shouted as he raced up the stairs to his room.

A few minutes later Hinata was in the car buckling the seat belt. His mom started to back the car up slowly not to run into anything. He had one and only question on his mind, are we meeting Mom's coworkers?

"Uh Mom? Are we meeting a coworker of yours?" He asked kind of excited about it.

"Oh, yes! Indeed we are. She messaged me last minute to see if we wanted to go eat together." Ms. Hinata was very pleased that her son, Shoyo remembered that he was going to meet someone. "Shoyo" She asked.

"Yea mom?" Hinata questions his mother.

A/N: And Thats it for today folks. If you read a few other Nishinoya x Hinata fan fictions you probably got the spray paint ordeal. The name of the fanfic is Keep painting until the sun comes up! Did you also get the Naruto reference? Hope you enjoyed it!!! Will update soon!

-BlueBerry-