001

Kentrell Gaulden
" Lil Top"
📍Baton Rouge, Louisiana
January 1, 2020

" Nigga stop lying, you was supposed to have my shit last week" I told some nigga his name was james

" Nigga stop lying, you was supposed to have my shit last week" I told some nigga his name was james. This nigga been playing on my top. Like i won't kill his ass.

" Bruh top on god. I got robbed last week. Please don't kill me i got a child." James pleaded as i rolled my eyes. That's what they always say.

I aimed my glock at this nigga. He got me fucked up. Just as i was about to pull the trigger. He yelled.

" Ok ok top i got a daughter she's 18 you can get her she can help pay off my debt. Please" James cried out.

" The hell i want with her" i hesitated. but still fuck i need her for.

" I don't know. Since you need love or somebody why don't you get her to fall in love with you for 365 days. If she do you can leave me alone. But if she doesn't fall in live with you kill me" James said. Hol' up that wouldn't be a bad idea.

" Ight nigga i'll send my guys over to yo house" I sighed.

" Aye Meech take this nigga some where far away from me" I ordered.

" Top you think that's a good idea da nigga james owe you alot" Ben said.

" Like he said if his daughter fall in love with me i would leave him alone. But if she doesn't the nigga dead. anyways I might kill him if she fall in love wimme" I shrugged.

" How do this nigga daughter even look like?"
Kd asked.

" Ion really know. I just hope she ain't ugly or none because if she is the nigga gone die." I said causing three to chuckle.

" Anyways top remember that drop we gone make tonight it's finna be dark out" Boomer reminded me.

" Oh fuck i forgot about that shit. Don't we got a meeting with da geters" i said sighing

" Shit. Where yo assistant at?"

"Mane i don't know this bitch always late. Fuck do she be doing" i huffed. Lighting up a blunt I recently rolled up.

Asia getting out of pocket being late and shit. She supposed to have my shit in order meetings and shit. I'm finna fire this hoe.

" Aye y'all i'll be back. Tre want me to make a drop on the eastside" Boomer said, grabbing his keys. Ben followed behind him.

" Where is kentrell he got me fucked up" We all heard my babymama kay yell from down the hall.

Why they even let ha even. She annoying as fuck.

" Fuck do she want" I mumbled putting my blunt in da ashtray.

And why would the guards let this crazy bitch in she crazy as fuck. Why would i nut in her. That's da question.