Caspian makes his way over cautiously, "Uh... it's okay. I'll just squeeze over here. Not that I don't want to hug you Everleigh, but I just don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Cas! No, behind Everleigh now!" Bexley commands.

He quickly follows her command with his head down and makes his way behind me, stepping closer and gliding his arms around my waist. Only when he steps forward, he steps on my heel and headbutts the back of my head which collides with Bexley's forehead causing her head to smack into Kaden's nose.

We are all groaning while Clyde laughs at us from off to the side, I try to glare but the pain on both sides of my head take over.

Out of nowhere, Esme appears and smacks Clyde on the back of the head. Clyde groans with us.

"What happened?" Esme asks.

"Cas happened," Kaden says holding his nose.

"I'm sorry!" Cas says sheepishly as the warning bell rings.

"It's alright Cas! See everyone at lunch! Now go go go! Everleigh get your stuff! Love you all! Mwah!" Bexley blows out a kiss and shoos everyone away.

— — —

By the time I exit out of my class before lunch I'm even more of a blob then when I first entered the school today.

Again, Bexley races ahead up to her locker and I drag my feet, no motivation for anything but sleep.

Eventually making it onto my floor, I walk at a slow pace. Students around me rush ahead and some turn back to give me dirty looks.

After I've had enough with the stares, I state very loudly, "Gosh I know I'm drop dead gorgeous! I'm flattered, really I am, but there's no need for all the stares!"

The hallway quiets down and people continue to stare. I sigh and continue walking on, staring right back with a smile I wasn't even attempting to make genuine.

Cas appears beside me, "Bad day?"

"What could ever make you think that?" I ask with a small smile.

"At first I thought it was the welcoming smile, but then realized it was most definitely your shining mood."

I laugh, "Who knew you could speak sarcasm."

"Oh I'm not fluent, just a work in progress."

We arrive at my locker and instead of a 'hello', Kaden shoves a cup into my face. Although, I take the free drink without question.

Bexley leans around Kaden and says, "It's coffee, wasn't sure what you liked. Kaden picked it up at the cafe down the street. He's always let out early of his class so he was able to pick you up some. But hopefully you like it and it wakes you up. Cause you look like shit, and I say that with all the love."

"Aww, thank you! I've never had someone say such kind words to me before."

"Your sarcasm is on a whole nother level today," Cas comments.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry about that, anything I have said or will say. It's just when I'm tired, I get snappy."

Bexley slides her arm around me and we walk in the direction of the cafeteria, "And that's where Mentor Bexley comes in, and her crew of minions."

The boys snap their heads at her, "Minions?"

I laugh and take a sip of the coffee, "How would you all help?"

"Just our amazing presence! So that means, come get ice cream with us! I'll pay!" Bexley says with a pleading smile.

"I can't," I say.

"It's just for an hour! Or half an hour, whatever you want! We can also drive you home!"

"I thought you guys were kicked out of that ice cream place?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah we are still kicked out, but that wasn't my fault! Anyway, there are many other places. So what do you say? Yes? Great! Kaden will drive!"

We make our way into the cafeteria line and I throw out my empty coffee cup. "I can't, Bexley. I have to pick up my brothers and take care of some errands," I say taking a tray.

"Errands can be done another day! And you can bring your brothers! I love little kids, the others love kids too!"

Cas interjects, "I'm pretty sure Esme and Clyde do not."

"Nope they like them!" Bexley replies with certainty.

This time Kaden interjects, "They don't Bex. Do you need to be reminded that Clyde once said how he much rather operate a machine like cow for a bull to ejaculate into for a living then get stuck in a room with children."

"Why did you have to remind me? He can be so gross! " Bexley says covering her face and I'm dying in laughter.

With my non stop giggling, we make our way to the table Esme and Clyde are at. Upon spotting Clyde my giggling intensifies.

Esme looks at everyone, "Did you guys break her already?"

Amongst my giggles, I manage to squeak out, "Bull cum," but then I fall into a fit of giggles again. Kaden and Cas begin laughing as well.

"Ah you told her my future career?" Clyde asks as Bexley who lets out a giggle and Esme scrunches up her nose in disgust.

"Kaden did!" Bexley replies.

"Okay but listen, I was thinking, do you think I can persuade them to announce that on the loudspeaker or in the yearbook? Because I'd definitely deserve the recognition! Like oh this person got into this amazing school, well did you know that Clyde is going to collect bull cum. What a brave and hardworking soul!"

Everyone starts laughing at this point, causing weird looks to be thrown our way.

So thoughts?

What did you think of her dream?

What do you think of this unveiling truth of Clyde?

Thoughts on the characters?

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

I hope everyone is safe and well! Have a great weekend!

Love,

LazyLikeACat

Bumbling ButterfingersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara