Here We Go Again

"Master, Zayli...General Greivous's ship is straight ahead. It's the one crawling with vulture droids." Anakin tells Obi-Wan and Azaylia.

Anakin, Obi-Wan and Azaylia were on a mission to rescue Chancellor Palpatine from the evil hands of General Greivous, a mechanical Separatist Leader. They were all flying in separate Starfighters. Each one with its own droid. Anakin had R2, Azaylia had R3, and Obi-Wan had R4. R3 had become one of her  best buddies. He had helped her many a time in dangerous situations like these.

"Oh, I see it. Oh! This is going to be easy." Obi-Wan says sarcastically.
Azaylia chuckles, "You got that right." The vulture droids took off and headed for them.
"Oddball, do you copy?" Obi-Wan asked one of the Clones.
"Yes Red Leader." Oddball replied.
"Mark my position. Get your squad to form up behind me."
"We on your tail General Kenobi."
"This is where the fun begins." Anakin says. Azaylia can just imagine the goofy smile on his face.
"Hey! That's my line!" She jokes.
"No it isn't." He mock argues.
"Everyone knows that's my line Ani." Azaylia laughs.
"Now is not the time for jokes, Zayli and Anakin. We have to focus. Now let them pass between us." He orders.
"Sorry Kenobi. I'll stay on topic." She steers near their Starfighters.
"You better." He states.

The three let the vulture droids come behind them. Flashes of red and green light flew by. Azaylia tried her best to dodge every one. She watched as some of the Clones ships exploded putting a frown on her face.
"They're all over me! Get them off my-"Static cuts the Clone off.
"I'm going to go and help them." Anakin says.
"No! No, they are doing their jobs so we can do ours." Obi-Wan states.
"I'm going to have to agree with Obi-Wan on this one Ani...as much as I don't like it we have a job to do." Azaylia tells Anakin.

She then see missiles coming toward the three Fighters.
"Missiles pull up!" She shouts into her communications. They successfully dodge the missiles.
"They over shot us." Obi-Wan says.
"They're coming around." Anakin states.
"Ugh I hate tracking missiles." Azaylia mumbles.
"Alright R4. No no no no no-nothing to fancy!" Obi-Wan's words slur together.
"Surge all power units R2, stand by reverse thrusters."
"Let's get these missiles off us R3!" Azaylia exclaims as she presses a few buttons. Steering straight into the gap between the missiles, she waits for a millisecond and pull up full speed causing the missiles to run into each other and explode.

"Yes! Good job R3!" He bloops in excitement.
She looks on as Anakin spins around and around. His missiles explode too. He chuckles.
"We got em R2."
"Good job Ani." Azaylia giggles. "Some amazing piloting!"
"You taught my everything I know." He says happily.
"How you doing Kenobi?" Azaylia asks Obi-Wan after not hearing from her for a while.
"Flying is for droids." He sighs. Azaylia knows he's not doing to well...

Anakin and Azaylia see Obi-Wan's ship fly into a pack of buzz droids.
"I'm hit! Anakin? Azaylia?" He asks worriedly.
"I see them...buzz droids." Anakin spits.
"Yep. I see them too."

Buzz droids are droids that rip up the enemies ship turning off main controls and ultimately cause a crash.

"R4 watch out you have a-" Azaylia tries to warn R4 but he's already decapitated. Obi-Wan pauses. "Oh dear...I'm losing all main controls."
"Obi-Wan! I can get a clear shot at them. Move to the right!" Azaylia demands.
"The mission. Get to the command ship. Get the Chancellor. I'm running out of tricks here." He states.

Azaylia aims for the buzz droids. She does shoot some of them off but she also accidentally takes a piece of Obi-Wan's ship as well.
"Ah! In the name of-" Obi-Wan doesn't finish his sentence.
"Oops." Azaylia whispers.
"Hold your fire your not helping here!" He yells at the reckless women.
"I agree. Bad idea." She shakes her head.
"I can't see a thing. My cockpits fogging. They're all over me!" He exclaims.
"Ani get on the other side of Obi-Wan's ship. Let's see if we can push those darn things off with our wings."
"Push them off with what?!" Obi-Wan shouts.

Anakin does as he's told and they push on Obi-Wan's buzz droid infested ship.
"Hold on Zayli! Your going to get us all killed!" He exclaims.
"Move to the right Ani. I've almost got them." Azaylia orders.
"Get out of here. There's nothing more you can do." Obi-Wan says.
"We aren't leaving without you Kenobi. Isn't that right Ani?" She asks with a smirk that no one could see.
"Zayli and I aren't leaving without you Master." He agrees.

The two Jedi successfully squish all the buzz droids.
"Ani! You got a buzz droid on your wing." Azaylia warns him.
"Get him R2." He orders R2. R2 then zaps the droid with electricity but nothing stops it.
"R2...hit the droids center eye." Obi-Wan tells him. He does so and immediately kills the droid.
"Yeah you got him!" Anakin cheers.
"Great R2." Obi-Wan laughs.
"Awesome job as always R2." Azaylia compliments the little droid.
"The General's Command ship is dead ahead." Anakin states. R2 screams.
"Well have you noticed the shields are still up?!" Obi-Wan asks nervously.
"Hang on, I got it." Azaylia says nonchalantly as she shoots the shield generators. The doors to the hangar start to close.
"Oh I've got a bad feeling about this." Obi-Wan states his opinion on the matter.
"You've got a bad feeling about everything." Azaylia retorts.

The three dive into the landing hangar. Azaylia ejects out of her ship and ignite her lightsaber. She landed her beautiful flip in front of Obi-Wan and killed all the droids standing in her way.
"Impressive Zayli." He smiles while slicing some droids. Anakin soon comes out of his Starfighter and turns on his lightsaber.
"There they are get them!" A battle droid shouts. They all start firing. The trio end up pressed back to back deflecting the blaster shots.
"R2 locate the Chancellor." Obi-Wan tells R2.

Once they finally kill all the droids in the hangar, they rush over to R2 and deactivate our lightsabers. R2 shows them a hologram map of the ship.
"The Chancellor's signal is coming from right there." He points. "The observation platform at the top of that spire."
"I sense Count Dooku." Anakin looks behind him.
"I sense a trap." Obi-Wan states.
"Next move?" Anakin looks at me and Obi-Wan.
"Spring...the...trap?" Azaylia looks hopefully at Obi-Wan.
"Precisely." He winks.
"Yes!" She punches her fist in the air. "There's never a dull mission with you two." She snorts.
"As it should be." Anakin straightens his shoulder and ends up laughing.
"Come along you gigglers. We've got work to do." Obi-Wan tried to mask his chuckles. They start to walk away when R2 follows.
"No R2 you stay with the ship." Anakin puts his hand out.
"Here. Take this and wait for orders." Obi-Wan throws R2 a comlink.
>>>

The trio arrives at an elevator.
"Destroyers!" Anakin exclaims. They each ignite their lightsabers and deflect the shots while the elevator doors open. Azaylia takes a deep breath.
"Boy, I'm feeling tired today." She says but then clamps a hand over her mouth.
"Are you ill?" Obi-Wan places his hand on her shoulder.
"No. I'm not." She says curtly. Obi-Wan removes his hand from her shoulder.
"Drop your weapons! I said drop them!" A battle droid demands. The droids repeat the words "roger". They all look at each other with a small smirk and ignite their lightsabers, swiftly cutting up the droids.
"Roger." Obi-Wan smiles.
"Roger." Anakin smirks.
"Roger Roger." Azaylia shakes her head laughing.
The elevator suddenly stops.
"Did you press the stop button?" Obi-Wan asked the other two.
"I didn't touch anything." Azaylia replies.
"I didn't either...did you?" Anakin asks Obi-Wan.
"No." He shakes his head
"Well there's more then one way out of here." Anakin states as hecuts a hole in the ceiling.
"We don't want to get out of here..." Azaylia pipes up.
"Zayli's right. We want to get moving. R2 active elevator 31174...Come in R2...R2 do you copy? R2 active elevator number 31174...R2?"
"He's not responding..."

Anakin had finished cutting the hole in the ceiling and hopped out.
Obi-Wan sighs, "Always on the move..."
"That's Anakin for ya." Azaylia shrugs. "I'd be doing the same thing as him. It would be more fun then staying in here." She crosses her arms.
"Oh I know all too well what you would do..." he rolls his eyes. "R2 switch on the comlink...R2 can you hear me?" Obi-Wan shakes his head. "R2?!"

"How are we supposed to rescue the Chancellor if we can't even start the elevator?" Azaylia asks sarcastically to which she gets no respond from Obi-Wan...