𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Începe de la început

    "So?" I ask, urging for him to answer my question.

    "I've decided that I am going to do the show." He says, smiling at the end of his sentence, and I swear a fly could fly into my mouth right now with how wide it's open.

    "Really?" I ask, and he nods, I jump to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he chuckles.

    "Why are you so excited anyway?" He asks as I pull away from the hug.

    "Oh, uhm, well people will finally see you perform at a VS fashion show. Plus I'll be there! So we could go around Shanghai. Like two best buds on vacation." I say, playing off my excitement as if him agreeing was just because we would get to spend time together. When in fact, I would only be there because of him.

    "So, have you thought about what you're going to perform?" I ask, and he nods, an excited smile on his face.

    "Now that is a secret you're going to have to find out when you walk that runway, angel." He says, smirking at me and my heart fluttered when he called me angel, but I brushed it off as him casually being his cheeky self.

    I nod, and we stayed in the studio the whole day, playing around with the instruments.

    My phone suddenly rang, as well as Harry's. We both look at each other, confused as Jeff was calling him, and Clive was calling me.

    "Hello?" I ask, heading into the recording booth to give Harry some space as he talks to Jeff.

    "Kenna! How are you?" He asks

    "I'm good! Why did you and Jeff call at the exact same time?" I ask, getting right to it.

    "Well, as you know, Harry's in Dunkirk, and the premiere is in London, on the 13th. Management called and said you'd be his date for the premiere." He says, and I could roll my eyes with how public management wants Harry & I's relationship.

    "So I have to go to London with Harry for the premiere?" I ask, and he agreed. He told me the details of the flight, saying that I was to fly to and from London with Harry.

    "Alright, thanks Clive." I said and end the call. I walk back out to the studio, seeing Harry sitting on the couch, guitar on his lap as he strummed a few chords.

    "Guess we're going to London, eh?" I ask, and he nods.

    "I'll book my hotel and ask Zoe to pack her stuff. Wait, I have to pack as well-" I say, but Harry cuts me off, as he stands from the couch and walks to me, his hands placing themselves on my jaw.

    How can you not fall in love with this guy when he pulls shit like this?

    "Kenna, hey, it's alright. You don't need to book a hotel, you can stay with me. You don't need to bring Zoe as well, I'm sure you'll do fine without her."

    "Oh god, I have to look for a dress!" I say, and Harry just laughs at me.

    "Kenna, relax. The premiere doesn't happen for another two weeks. We can look for dresses if you want. I can even show you my suit so we could match. I'll even call and ask Harry for help." He says, and my brows furrow when he mentioned Harry.

    "Harry Lambert, my stylist." He says, and I nod. I've never been to a movie premiere before, which is making my nerves go haywire.

    Yes, I am the daughter of Charles and Atasha Prentiss, yes they've had countless of movie premieres in the previous years, but I've never been to one of them.