i heard snickering from my dad while my sister tried stifling a laugh but failed to do so. i kept my stoic expression and flipped her the bird.

"watch it skylar, and you, you don't look any different from your sister, both of you go change." kayla immediately stopped laughing and looked down at her outfit in embarrassment.

i went up to my room and grabbed a simple yet presentable outfit from my closet. i decided to just wear a plain green sweater and a grey trousers. i sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrist before going downstairs.

"ah that's more like it" my mom praised me with a smile as she dust off my shoulders

"you look great mom" i complimented her. i saw a faint blush form on her cheeks as she tried to hide it but obviously failed.

"thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." she teased.

"the guest might be here any minute now" she added as she walked away to the kitchen.

ding dong

the door bell rung indicating the guest were already here. i jogged towards the door and opened it to be greeted with none other than the peréz family. (pretend that's their last name, cause i have no idea what her real last name is) i greeted them with a smile and invited them in. both the parents hugged me as the got in, leaving their daughter behind with me.

"hey" she smiled softly.

"hey, uh come in" i said as i gave her way.

she muttered a thank you and kissed my cheek which made my eyes widen a little at her bold action. i felt my face heat up a little and quickly looked down to avoid her gaze.

she chuckled lightly and walked into the house. i quickly closed the door and went to the dining table. there was only two spots left leaving me and my sister.

kayla quickly sat beside cindy and stuck her tongue out at me childishly. i rolled my eyes and walked over to the seat that was in front of cindy and beside my mom.

dinner went by smoothly, both our parents were chatting about family drama, work and us. every now and then i could feel someone looking at me. i looked up to see, cindy smiling at me.

i felt something touching my legs making me furrowed my eyebrows. i cautiously looked under the table without making it look suspicious. i lifted the table cloth to see her legs rubbing against mine.

i quickly looked up to to see she had a smirk on her face. i gulped and rubbed my sweaty hands on my trousers. "i uh i need to go to the bathroom, excuse me" i got up and head to the bathroom immediately.

when i got in, i shut the door and sat on the counter thinking about what just happened at the dining table.

why the hell was she rubbing my leg in a sexual way. we're literally cousins, incest is not wincest. the weirdest part was that it felt really good and i didn't mind if it happened again.

i quickly shook my thoughts away as i heard a knock on my door.

"hold on, just a minute" i called out as i jumped off the counter and straighten my sweater letting out a breath.

when i opened the door i was met with a beautiful brunette. "can i come in ?" she asked nervously. i didn't realize i was staring at her for quite sometime until she waved her hand across my face.

i repeatedly blinked and quickly nod giving her way so that she could get in. "look i just wanted to apologize for what i did earlier, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." she apologised with her eyes looking down to the ground.

"it's fine, i really don't mind"

"you don't ?"

i nodded my head reassuring her. i watched her walked closer to me as i slowly backed up against the door.

"you don't mind if i do this ?" she asked as she place her arms around my neck and stood closer to me.

i didn't know what or how to answer because of how shocked i was. instead i just kept on staring at her and let her do whatever she wants to do, as a response.

a smirk had appeared on her face as our face were only a mere inch from each other. she slowly placed her lips on mine and stayed there for a few seconds. i placed my hands on her hips as our lips moved in sync tasting the strawberry chapstick.

she then pulled away trying to catch her breath. soon i heard a click, i looked down to see the door had been locked by cindy.

we attached our lips once again as her hands were playing and grabbing my hair every now and then. i then swiftly lifted her up earning a squeal from her. i placed her on the counter as i went in between her legs and rubbed her thighs.

our kiss had now became sloppy. i planted kisses on her exposed chest and started squeezing her clothed boobs. i then removed her tight jeans and pulled her underwear halfway.

i brought my finger on her wet area and started rubbing her clit in circles. her was tilt back while her eyes were closed in pleasure. i watched her bit her lip trying to surpressed her moans but this only made me want to go faster.

i then inserted one finger in her, which made her moaned a little too loud. i kept pumping in and out of her as i slowly added another finger. i felt her hands she to my throat and gently squeezed them.

after a few minutes of pumping and rubbing. i removed my hand letting her came undo on the counter. i licked my finger clean as we stared at each other.

i proceed to wash my hand and cleaned the counter while cindy pulled up her underwear and wore back her jeans. she then fixed fixed her hair and dress making sure nothing about her was suspicious.

we were now facing each other, cindy fixed my sweater and my hair before pecking my lips. she smiled at me and unlocked the door walking out of the bathroom. i waited for five more minutes before going back out not wanting to seem suspicious.

"what took you so long" my mom asked.

"i went to the bathroom, and showed her my room" my mom nodded i response and got back to their conversation.

i looked up to see cindy was already looking at me with a subtle smile. i smiled back in returned gave her a subtle wink.

let's just hope no one finds out about us.

-

Finished: 4 September 2020 ☑️

a/n

sorry for the late update. i'm starting to regret posting this.