"uhm..." i said nervously as all the eyes including the beautiful australian blondie.

i wanted to say her name so badly but i didn't want to embarrass myself. "her" i pointed to the blondie beside me, the one that bit her lip seductively from earlier.

i could see the hurt across her face and immediately regret saying it. i could almost see tears forming in her eyes but she kept a smile on her face while jennie subtly rubbed her back trying to cheer her up.

i could tell she felt my eyes on her but choose to avoid it. i proceed to spin the bottle and it landed on the blondie beside me. "truth or dare ?" i asked unenthusiastically.

"dare" she said smirking.

"i dare you-" i was interrupted by a loud scream.

"POLICE" a guy screamed out.

while everyone else started scrambling to find a way to get out, i was busy looking for roseanne but she was no where to be found.

when i finally found her, i saw her standing beside jennie looking really scared, i ran up to her and grabbed her wrist pulling her upstairs.

when we got into a random room, i quickly opened the window and carefully made my way down to the ground. when i touched the ground i looked up to see she was pretty hesitant about the idea.

"it's okay, i'll catch you"

she had a mixed of nervousness, fear and worries written across her face. i quickly reassured her letting her know that i would definitely catch her.

as soon as she jumped i was ready to catch her and when she landed on my arms she let out a breath of relief. i took her hands in mine m carefully brought her to my car so the cops wouldn't see us.

when we got in my car i quickly drove off without looking back. i wasn't worried about kai or jennie, knowing them they would always have a way to escape occasions like this.

"you okay ?" i asked looking to my side to see her looking out the window.

"yeah" she replied shortly.

i nodded quietly and looked at her every few seconds. i could tell she was upset with my answer, either that or something else.

"you know it really hurt." she mumbled sadly.

"What ?"

"when you said you'd rather have sex with that blondie"

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, i thought that if i choose you, you'd humiliate me." i said honestly.

"why would i ever humiliate you, you're literally my crush" she replied whispering the last part thinking i wouldn't hear it.

"if it makes you feel better i've always liked you too" i could see her eyes widened on the reflection of the window which made me chilled lightly.

"where are you taking me ?" she asked trying to change the subject to make things less awkward for us.

"somewhere" i simply replied putting my focus back on the road.

"you're not kidnapping me and planning on killing me are you ?" she asked warily as she squint her eyes.

"dammit how'd you know ?" i went along with a teasing smirk.

when i saw that we had reached our destination i stopped the car and turned off the engine. as soon as the both of us got out, i locked the car. i gebtly grabbed her hand and led her to the big rock that could be sat on.