Prologue - Rose Tyler

Rose Marion Tyler 1986 – 2007

Rose Marion Tyler, born to Jacqueline (Jackie) and Peter Tyler.

Her father, Pete, died after being hit by a car when she was a baby. She grew up on the council estates till, like any teenager, she rebelled. Rose ran away at the age of 16, dropping out of school, with a dangerous man by the name of Jimmy Stone. After returning home she became an ordinary shop girl with an ordinary boyfriend living in her mum's ordinary estate flat. With minimal education Rose was still very smart, on the street and at home. She picked up on things quite easily.

One day a mysterious man by the name of 'The Doctor' blew up her world, quite literally, and stole the pink and yellow human away. A man with a stolen time and space machine that lived and reminded Rose of the important things in life when said machine would speak to her in her mind.
Not long after, Rose opened the very heart of the machine and looked inside, beholding all of time and space. From then on Rose created herself, making herself the Wolf... the Bad Wolf. A sign of power and a source of great fear for all evil to look upon. But then she died.

Her death to this world seemingly permanent, but not to that mysterious man. No, he knew the reality, she lived but had to be left behind in another universe. Thus she was given the everlasting names: 'The Defended of Earth, The Valiant Child, and the Heart of the Tardis.' Then when given the option again, she chose to stay. However, not for the reason he thought, not for her, nor for him, nor for his clone, but for a fourth and more important person.

Neither of them knew what the universes had meant to happen or that when the universes want something it will eventually be done. You can be sure of that...