We piled out of the taxi and headed to the room, which was still severely destroyed and we were bombarded by a couple employees and the manager. Vladimir dealt with them easily, explaining that he'd pay for the room and everything in it to be redone before he slammed the door shut on their faces.

Luca and I retreated to the bedroom where I got out Alexander's suit case, which was shoved under the bed, with only a couple clothes hanging out of it. I let Luca borrow one of Alexander's blue button up shirts and a pair of black jeans, which he fit into almost as well as Alexander; they were just a bit loose. Vladimir went to his phone instantly and dialed Kristophe's number. Thankfully he had it on speaker phone so we came nearer to listen.

The voicemail picked up the first two times. The third time Vladimir called, someone picked up. There was crackling and it sounded like something wet was bubbling before there was a long pause and someone spoke. Just like last time, Claude had answered. However, this time, he wasn't talking to us, he was talking to whoever was with him.

"How does this get any fucking service here?" He demanded angrily. There was some crackling and a choking sound before there was silence and Claude sighed irritably.

"The fuck do you clowns want?" Claude asked flatly. Vladimir looked amused as he held the phone out in front of him, folding an arm over his torso to prop his other one up.

"How very rude of you, Claude. I sorely regret letting you live. I just couldn't resist Kristophe's puppy face, though." He spoke calmly. Claude went silent for a split second before laughing, but he sounded extremely annoyed now.

"I never asked you to let me live. And Kristophe was stupid for falling for your trap."

"Trap? Me? Never."

"Cut the bullshit, Vladimir. You have got to be the stupidest fucking thing on the planet to call me. I'm not the one detaining your precious babies. They're waiting for special treatment from the boss."

"And this boss is...?"

"Fuck you," Claude exclaimed, going into fullblown rage now at being taunted, "Fuck all of you! Just you wait, Vladimir Van Gothica. Everything you've done up until will have been for naught. Your little brats are all going to die, slowly and painfully. Trust me. We're not fucking around. We've already ripped apart your slave and your lover. Your son's next in line." I glanced up at Vladimir, watching his blue eyes flicker before he nodded slowly.

"Right. Well then. I'll be waiting for you to direct me." He said at last. There was a long pause before Claude responded.

"Yes, you will. You'll be receiving a DVD from one of our people in the next hour. Watch it and call me back with a response. If you haven't by then, well... Just watch the movie, and don't forget to bring your popcorn, because it's gonna be good." There was a click and the line was dead. I looked at Vladimir, who snapped his phone shut before tucking it into his jean's pocket.

He went to the papers that were scattered all over his desk and around it on the floor. He stooped and began to pick up the papers, stacking them on the desk again. I frowned as Luca cocked his head, his blind eyes searching the room.

"They will probably ask you to make a rendezvous." He informed, making me look at Vladimir, who stood up straight as he scanned a couple papers before glancing over his shoulder at us.

"Yes. Yes, they probably will. I am fully prepared to pay the consequences." He responded calmly, making me blink.

"Wait, does that mean you're gonna give 'em what they want in exchange for Storm and Alex?" I asked, surprised. Vladimir gave me a short nod before looking away again.