Jaemin entered the campus looking for Renjun.

Renjunnie (о´∀'о)

renjun,, wya?

Heyy, I'm almost there.
Hyuck told me he's going out
so I had to lock our dorm.

oh i'll be here in the campus,
i'm waiting under the tree near
the ice cream stall.

Oh okay I'm about to enter, wait for me.

——————

Renjun approached the tall figure sitting on one of the benches.

"Hi Jaem." Renjun smiled as sat beside him.

"Hey I bought you ice cream but I didn't know what you want, so I got two." Jaemin chuckled as he hands the ice cream to the older one.

"You didn't have to!" Renjun took the ice cream.

"It's not that expensive so no biggie." Jaemin reassures. "So do you have any idea on how we could figure out who your soulmate is?" Jaemin asked.

"No, I heard Lucas already found his soulmate so I'm back to square one." Renjun frowned.

"Do you have any missing stuffs?" Jaemin continued to ask questions.

"I really wanna tell you but I'm too embarrassed." Renjun chuckled.

"How am I supposed to help you then." Jaemin giggled as he stares at the older one.

Renjun eyed him and he pushed Jaemin's head away. "Don't stare at me like that."

Jaemin laughed and he rests his head on his palm still staring at Renjun. "Why not?"

"Because I said so." Renjun glared at him.

"But in all seriousness though, do you have any missing items that's less embarrassing?" Jaemin questioned.

"Fine I'll just tell you, my pink fuzzy sock is missing." Renjun retorted.

Jaemin lets out a loud laugh as he looks at the older one. "I found pink fuzzy socks on my bed last time, I might be you soulmate. Jaemin teases.

"That's a disgusting idea." Renjun started fake crying.

Jaemin heard his notification ring.

——————

Jen [ ignore ]

You won't believe what Hyuck told me.

——————