(^this is his whole outfit)

I looked at myself in my full body mirror and smiled to myself. I also made a goal for today while I was getting dressed. Since I haven't eaten anything for the past 2 days, it was my goal for today to eat something today, even if it's small. I probably won't eat anything the whole day at school so it will probably be when everyone comes to have a sleepover at my house. I grabbed my backpack off of the ground and made my way downstairs. It was about 7:15am so I decided to play with Yeontan for a little bit before I leave for school. By the time I was done playing with him, it was 7:40am. I said goodbye to Yeontan and received that happy yelp that he always gives me. I smiled to myself and made my way to my car. I hopped into the driver seat and put my seatbelt on. I then drove off to school.

*10 minutes later*
I parked my car in the school parking lot and hopped out of the car. I grabbed my backpack from the drivers seat and held it in my hand. I locked my car and put my keys inside of my backpack. I swung my backpack over my shoulders and made my way into the school with a smile on my face. I felt a lot of people staring at me but I just ignored it like I usually do.

'I wonder why they always stare at me' I thought in my head while subconsciously pouting.

I shrugged my shoulders softly and walked up the stairs to where my home room class is. My friends were hanging out outside of the classroom so I ran up to them.

"Hi guys!!" I said excitedly while bouncing in my spot.

"Well someone's happy this morning" Mark said while cooing at me.

I nodded my head rapidly, making my hair bounce with me and smiled even brighter if that was possible.

"What's got you so happy today?" Jackson asked while softly patting my head.

"Well for one, I'm excited about our sleepover and also I have a goal for today. I want to eat something today" I said with excited determination.

Mark and Jackson cooed at me and I pouted.

"You're just too cute" Mark said while pinching my cheeks.

I lightly slapped his hands away and pouted some more.

"I'm not cute" I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

"You are just too cute Taehyung" someone said from behind me while wrapping their arms around my waist.

I tensed up and looked at my friends with wide eyes. They looked back at me wide eyed but they had teasing smiles on their faces. I tilted my head to the side slightly and then turned around. I looked up to find a smiling Hoseok looking at me. His smile made me subconsciously smile back. He leaned down and rubbed our noses together in a eskimo kiss. I blushed lightly and looked down with a shy smile.

"We should all eat lunch together. We do need the details for this sleepover" I heard someone from behind Hoseok say.

"Yeah sure" Jackson said softly.

I looked behind Hoseok and noticed the football players looking at me with soft eyes. I blushed again and hid my face in my hands. I heard soft chuckles from around me and Hoseok unwrap his arms from my waist. I pouted at the post of warmth and made my way to my friends.

"We'll see you guys later" I heard Mark say before dragging me into the classroom.

I was lead to my seat and that's when I finally uncovered my face. Mark and Jackson were smiling widely at me and I already knew that I was going to get teased. Luckily Mr. Sung walked into the classroom so the teasing will have to wait until later.

—————————————————
Hey guys!! I hope you all are enjoying the book. It took me a while to come up with how I wanted the chapter to go but here it is😁. I'm semi planning out this book but I'm pretty sure things will change anyway

Until next time~
~Author A✨