RULES (will probably get edited later)

Hi! I'm Salina and I'm practicing making visual novels. I'm using the same engine as DDLC (Doki Doki Literature Club, an awesome game) so it might look a little bit like it.

I'M ONLY DOING THIS FOR PRACTICE. I want to learn how to make games as amazing as DDLC, so don't be scared to ask for experiments. just don't put that in every request, please.

Requests can be commented here, but please read the rules first. 

RULES:

-send me a story (paste the story or a link to it in the comments) you would want me to turn into a visual novel. don't make it too long, it's the best if you just send me a oneshot, possibly also with one or more choices in it. You can also send stories you or a friend wrote.

-X readers and reader inserts are allowed

-I can't make sprites, backgrounds or music. you can send a link to anything you want me to add. I do have some backgrounds already.

-no OC's, sorry

-I only do fandoms or your own stories. my fandoms:

Undertale (including AU's)

Steven Universe (including the movie and Future)

Minecraft (depends on who and/or what)

Minecraft: Story Mode

Songs Of War

Five Nights at Freddy's (not the books)

(I forgot the rest, I'll add them later)

I might edit this later. You can start requesting in the comments if you want to. I'm not sure if I'll actually make it, though. And if I will, please let me take my time. I'm just a trashy 14 year old and I'm bad with responsibilities/pressure.

Have a nice day/night!