🦋ch.10🦋

kennedy's pov. 

i pulled up to the sway house and got out of my car thankfully before paparazzi could see me i knocked on the door and josh opened it he smiled and said "here come in" i walked inside and smiled he looked at me and said "do you wanna go watch a movie?" i nodded and we walked upstairs and into him and jadens room i saw jaden on his bed i waved and he took off his headphone and said "hey kennedy!" i smiled and said"hey jaden!" me and josh walked over to his bed we sat down on it and he pulled out his laptop and didn't "what do you wanna watch?" i smiled and said "can we watch princess in the fog?" he kinda laughed and said "ive never seen it" i giggled and said "you've never seen the princess and the frog!" he laughed and said "no"i giggled and said "well then im glad im here because your missing out" we started the movie and got comfortable..

2 hours later...

we finished the movie and josh was smiling i smiled and said "was it good?" He nodded and said "you got any other movie suggestions cause that was amazing" i giggled and said "thank you!" He got up and said "do you wanna make some tiktoks?" i nodded and we danced to a few smiling and laughing the whole time before Jaden spoke upand said "as cute as your laugh is the flirting is ridiculous do you wanna go swimming" i shrugged and said "sure why not?" i looked up at josh and said "can i please use your bathroom?" He nodded  and i walked into the bathroom taking off my shorts shoes and top putting them in my bag and walking out of the bathroom i walked over to josh and said "you ready?" he nodded and we walked outside to the pool i stood over by the edge of it and looked into the water smiling at how the sun reflected off of it when i suddenly felt cold and very wet i resurface and whined "who did that?" josh laughes and says "that would be me!" i giggle and say "your so dead richards!" i go under water and swim towards the edge grabbing his foot and pulling him in i giggled and he yelled out. he fell in the water and resurfaced with his hair all wet i giggled and walked over to him and said "look your hairs all floofy" i stood on my tippy toes and ran my hands  through it he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer  i layed my head on his chest and all was peaceful until we hear from a balcony "oh! kennedys here!?" josh covered my ears a bit to muffle his yell and yelled back "yeah?!" he took his hands off my ears and then we saw bryce running up to his balcony and jumping off of it into the pool i squealed and josh chuckled we swam around for a little bit laughing and talking until it was around dinner time when joshs stomach rumbled he looked at me and said "im hungry, do you wanna get food?" i shook my head and said "we can cook here" he looked confused and said "i have no idea how" i giggled and said "then let me teach you silly" he shrugged and we got out off the pool together walking into the kitchen i looked at him and said "ok I'm gonna change first can you get out some chicken some potatoes and some hawaiian sweet rolls?" He nodded and i walked into the bathroom changing quickly i came back out there and preheated the oven i walked over to the chicken and started cutting it up into portions i seasoned it and stuck it in oven for forty five minutes i grabbed the potato's and started peeling them i turned on the stove and put them in a pot to boil i walked back over to the counter and put the hawaiian sweet rolls on the pan and put them in the oven i heard foot steps and then i saw a confused bryce looking at me and the kitchen he sniffed and said "what smells good?" i giggled and said "dinner. it'll be done soon" i took the potatoes out and mashed them seasoning them and leaving them on the counter i took out the Hawaiian sweet rolls out and got the chicken  out i put them on plates and yelled "come get dinner!" i looked at josh and said "can you try it to make sure it's good" he took a bit of chicken of his plate and ate it groaning with satisfaction he smiled widely and said "it's really good!" the boys came downstairs and we had dinner laughing and talking the whole time...