"Really? What did you do?" she asked and pulled the cup from her mouth.

"I would bring you in my room and lay you down on your belly, right here," I pointed to my upper chest, "you drooled in my neck and sometimes kicked and punched me, but you would sleep the whole night. You were probably almost two when I got you to sleep in your own room."

"I think I remember that," she nods.

"Oh yeah?" I asked amused. She obviously doesn't since she was so young, but I wouldn't say a thing. She nods and sits up crawling to me.

"Lay down daddy." I follow her instructions and lay down. She crawls onto me and lays down, exactly how I just described to her. I placed my hand on her back and rubbed,

"you okay now baby?"

"Yeah, tired daddy," she yawns.

"Okay, goodnight Liv. Love you," I kiss her head.

"All the stars daddy," she promises in my neck.

~*~

"Nervous?" Niall asks. Olivia is in the living room, coloring and I am at the door getting ready to leave.

"I might be," I shrug and stuff my phone into my back pocket.

"Where are you meeting him?"

"His house," I say.

"His house?"

"He's cooking," I explain.

"That's different. Usually you just eat out," Niall points out.

"I like this. It shows he's putting in more effort then bringing me to a restaurant. Liv, I'm leaving!" I call. I hear her get up and come running in.

"Bye daddy! Have fun! Tell Lou I said hi!" she cheers. I give her a hug and kiss before she runs back into the living room. I hear her cough and sigh, maybe I should stay.

"Go. I'll tell you if it gets worse. Have fun Harry," Niall pats my back and pushes me out the door. I chuckle and pull out my phone to tell Louis I'm on my way. He sends a thumbs up emoji once I'm in my car and I use Google maps to get to his house. It's on a hill and behind gates so it's private. The gate buzzes open and I pull into the driveway. Okay. No big deal. I got this. It's just a date. I climb out and lock the door before going to the front door and ringing the door bell. I should have knocked. What if the bell doesn't work? Then I would be awkwardly standing here, but if I knock I'll sound impatient.

"Hi!" Louis smiles as he opens the door.

"Doorbell works," I say. He looks at me confused and laughs,

"it does."

"I meant hi," I smile and run a hand through my hair. He nods and steps aside,

"come in. I just finished cooking so it's ready when you are."

"Great I'm starved," I smiled honestly. I haven't aten all day because of nerves.

"I hope it's good, I've never cooked it before," he explains. I follow him into the kitchen; glancing down to his bum. His jeans hug him perfectly. "Do you like red or white wine?" I snapped my gaze up to meet his as he turned back to look at me.

"Uhm, red please," I cough hoping he didn't catch me staring. Appreciating. He smirks and turns to reach into the cupboard for the wine and glasses.

"Hows Liv?" he asks.

"She's good. I think she's getting sick. She woke up last night around three crying about a bad dream and slept till noon today. She was coughing before I left," I explain and thank him as he hands me a glass. He pulls out two plates and I watch him get the meal on them.