twenty two ; defeat

Start from the beginning

"There is no way Fumiko, you're being weird again."
I said with a smile.

"No, it definitely makes sense. They're both the strongest, have the same name, look the same and have the same attitude. You cannot change my mind."

"I see your type of men now (Y/n)." Akari said.

"What the--"

"Naomi, who's our opponent?" Uncle Reiji interrupted me as Naomi returned.

"It's....Aobajohsai High."

Silence took over us.

"WHAT?!!!" We all shouted.

"No this must be a dream! Them?! Now?! Today?! Them?!"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Kill me now." I said, sliding down the seat and on to the floor.

"Take me with you." Akari said as she also slid down to the floor.

We suddenly heard laughing and turned our heads to the left to see Aobajohsai's Girls Team.

"See you later losers, get ready to lose." Yui said before walking away.

She was sadly the captain and so I had to touch her filthy hands.

"Damn cocky piece of freaking little stupid ugly trashy Oikawa's shit." Miyumi mumbled.

"You can say that again." Satsuki said glaring at them.

"Well, you girls have to suck it up because your match starts in 15 minutes." Uncle Reiji said standing up.

"Can we just go home--"

"Nope, we wouldn't let you go anyways." We heard Semi say from behind us.

"Ushi~!" I instantly smiled and rushed to him, engulfing him into a hug.

"Hello love." He said before hugging me back.

"Who are you up against next?"

"Kesenike West High."

"Who are you up against girls?" Tendo asked.

"Aobajohsai High." Fumiko said and let out an annoyed sigh.

"Are those the girls from yesterday?" Shirabu asked as he stood beside Satsuki.

"Yes."

"A rivalry huh?" Semi asked with his hands wrapped around Miyumi's waist. [a/n: the only official couples were you with ushijima and semi and miyumi]

"Cheer for us okay?" I asked looking at them.

"Of course, anything for my mom!" Goshiki shouted with confidence.

"We have to go now." Uncle Reiji said as he pushed his glasses back.

"I'll see you later then!" I said before kissing Ushi's cheek.

"I'll see you later." He gave a small smile before walking away with the boys.

I turned to the girls and gave a small smirk, "Let's settle this score once and for all."

We walked to the gym and were situated at Court A, seeing Aobajohsai already there.

"(Y/n)-chan!" I heard a familiar voice say from the seats.

I looked up to see Karasuno there, watching us. Hinata was excitedly jumping up and down while Kageyama stood beside him.

"Hinata, Kageyama, hello!" I waved to them.