𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝗂𝗑

Start from the beginning

"Hold on Semajay." I told him

I stood up and pulled his mama by the waist before she could make it down the hall, I leaned down and pecked her lips a few times as I grabbed a handful of ass.

She moaned quietly, "later," she mumbled on my lips as she let go of me and went off to the kitchen.

I went back into the room and played with King until his mama said it was time for dinner.

The smell of fried chicken, mashed potates with gravy and broccoli and cheese made my mouth water.

She made my plate for me and we all went and sat down eating together.. like we was a family or sum shit.

Shit I ain't used to.

"Is it good?" She questioned me.

Semajay was fucking his food up, I nodded my head, "yeah .. this good as hell."

She smiled sweetly and started eating her food.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

After Semajay went to sleep, I helped put the shit up and now we was in the bedroom.

I pushed Nani up against the dresser and placed a hand securly around her neck.

"Take these off," I mumbled in her ear as I started kissing down her jawline and then to her neck.

She moaned quietly but slowly pulled down her shorts leaving her naked.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick out of my Ethika boxers.

I ran it down her slit and she hissed.

"Wet as fuck," I mumbled as I rammed inside of her causing her to yelp.

"Shiiit Kree, take some out." She moaned as I continue to beat her doonies down.

I pinned an arm behind her back and continued to fuck the shit out of her.

The dresser was making noise after each thurst.

Her coochie was getting wetter and wetter.

I could feel her tightening around me making me groan.

"I'm finna cum Kree." She moaned lowly.

I took my free hand and started playing with her clit to help her climax.

In an instant, I felt something warm on my dick. I pulled out and seen she coated me up.

She turned around and bit her bottom lip before kissing me.

"Lemme fuck you," she mumbled in my ear making my eyes widen.

"Shiii... cool."

She pushed me on the bed and climbed on top, she placed two feet next to me and slowly came down on my dick.

I hissed.

She was so wet and tight.

Without warning me she used my chest as support and starting bouncing on my dick, clenching her walls every so often.

"Fuuuck," I mumbled as I played with her chest.

She had her eyes closed and her head was back as she continued to bounce that thang.

I wrapped both hands around her waist and started fucking her back, she started moaning loudly, not giving a fuck her son was sleep literally across the hall.

Our bodies moved in sync as I kept a tight grip on her waist.

"Omg Kree," she moaned out.

I smirked, neighbors finna know my name.

"I'm gonna cum ," she moaned out.

I was about to as well but before I could get her off, she clenched herself around me and I released.

"SHIIIIT," I cursed as I tossed her off me.

She fell back onto the bed, shocked.

"What?" She looked at me crazily.

"I nutted."

"I'll just take a plan b." She spoke up making a sigh of relief escape my lips.

I can't have anymore kids .. not after what happened to my last one.

"I gotta go," I told her as I quickly got my shit and went out the door; ignoring her calls.

I slammed my car down and punched my steering wheel.

All them bad memories started to come back.

𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞. 🥰