Krystal

Today me and my mother will start moving into my new father's house. Actually i can't accepted him yet as my father but my mother loved him so much. What can i do? I accepted him because of my mother. He has a daughter and i know she still cannot accepted with this new situation too. She looked so cold when i first met her at the wedding ceremony but i love staring at her from a far. She is so beautiful.

On the wedding day, i saw her with her friends and by the way they sat in front of me but in another table. She looked so gloomy when my mother and her father kissing after the priest announced they're officially husband and wife. Looking at my direction, i quickly showing my smile to her but she only give me a cold glared. Hmm i guess she didn't like my presence too.

*

*

Now me and my mother are in this new house. It's really a big house for me. My stepfather asked his cold daughter to show me a room while my mother already getting inside the master room with her husband. I'm tailing behind her like a lost kid without saying anything. She stopped walking and turning around to face me. I smile once again like before but she didn't smile at all. I scratched my not itchy head because i feel embarrassed. 

"This is your room and my room only beside yours"

She leave me just like that. I shrugged it off as i entered my new room to pack my things. This room it is so big for only one person. If i invited Jiwon to sleepover here, she would be happy cause she love those fancy things. Aish! I shouldn't be talking like this about my friend. I'm packing my things while listening to my favorite song by Elvis Presley. I love all of his songs. I raised the volume more.

I flinched when i saw her standing at the door. She looked so angry. What did i do?

"Please slow down the volume because i want to study now"

"Sorry.."

I immediately slowing down the volume and continue packing my things like nothing happened. I ignored her presence meanwhile she still staring at me with those sharp glared. 

"I don't like your mama and you coming in my life" she stated with a cold tone. Too cold.

"Do you think i like it? I still can't accept all of this okay"

I can see her shocked expression after i talked with her in a cold tone too.

"I hope you are not attend the same school as me" she said again making me sighed.

"Too bad, i went to the same school with you and i am your SENIOR" i purposely emphasize the last word.

She decided to stay silent this time while watching me packing my things. She love giving me those sharp stared huh? Doesn't it hurt her eyes?

*

*

I live my everyday life like usual in the school. My other friends doesn't know about my mother remarried again because i don't want to be so loud about this. Jiwon keep her promised to not tell everyone about my mother and stepfather. I'm thankful for that.

*

*

When we walked to the meeting room for a seniors student, we met with my stepsister and her friends. I smile at them but i ignored the fuming kitten.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked Lisa. I know her because she is a famous dancer and a proud of our school.

"We want to go to the music room" she replied and i nodded my head.

"Lets' go. We're late now" said my stepsister while rolling her eyes at me.

"It's not too late. Why are you so rush to go there?" Jisoo asked and i waited for my stepsister answer.

"I don't want to see her face" she said without looking at me.

"For your information, i don't want to see your face too, kitten"

"YOU!!" she almost slap me.

"It's enough kids" Jiwon hold my hand and dragged me to the meeting room while Jisoo hold my stepsister.

My stepsister is so annoying!

TBC