Just A Dream

"I love you Jai"
"I love you too"
He whispered in my ear and kissed me softly....

I woke up and looked around. damn. It was just a dream...I thought. Then I sighed and got out of the bed.
Today I had to go to school again. The only thing that keeps me going there were my friends.
I changed my clothes and got my "Black Veil Brides" shirt. Then I went into the bathroom and got ready for school.
On my way to school I was alone. So I checked Instagram. I loved this app and I used it very often.
Suddenly I saw my favorite celebrity had Instagram. Of course a big smile came across my face and I followed him.
Then I send him a direct message that said: "Hey Jai! Omg I can't believe that you have Instagram! Finally!
I really love your work and you're such a great actor! One day I want to meet you and hug you and tell you how awesome you are. I hope you read that message"
After I wrote it I put my phone in my bag and went to school.
"Oh look. The stupid Emo Kid is back!" Some Kids said but I ignored them.
I went into my class and sat down next to my friends. Then I talked with them a bit.
After school I walked back home and checked Instagram again. Damn he hasn't seen my dm yet I thought and sighed again. Then I posted a pic of Jai and told my followers about my haters.
I locked the screen and threw my phone on my bed.
After a few hours my mum called me for dinner. I went downstairs and had dinner with my family. "Can we watch a movie today?" I asked. "It depends. What movie?" My mother asked and looked at me. "Hmm...What about Felony?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Okay. Why not" she answered and I smiled. "Okay. Be right back in a minute" I answered and went upstairs to get my phone. I checked Instagram again but there were only a few likes. I sighed again and went downstairs. Then I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. My mother started the movie and we started to watch it. After a while the movie was over. "Good Night" I said and went upstairs. "Night" she answered.
I changed into other clothes and went into bed. Then I checked Instgtam again and I couldn't believe my eyes. Jai answered me. A very big smile came across my face and I started to read:
"Thanks. You're very sweet. Hey listen,forget the fucking haters dude. You're young Life is supposed to suck x" he answered.

{A/N} I hope you like this chapter. Btw this really happened to me. I wrote Jai Courtney a message and he replied with this. But his message was a bit longer :)