Is this Real ?

I couldn't help but scream. Of course silently because my mum was already asleep. Jai Courtney answered my dm!

The next day I stood up very early and looked at my phone again. Then I put some new clothes on and went to the bathroom to get my make up ready.

After that I took my bag and went to school. Once I was there I run to my best friend. Annie.
"Annie! I have to tell you something!!" I shouted and ran to her as fast as I could.
"Wow, calm down! What is it?" She asked a bit laughing. I laughed too and grinned at her. "You'll never believe me!" I told her and show her the message Jai sent me. She read the message and after that she looked at me.
"This isn't real, is it?" She asked and I nodded my head. "It's real!" I screamed and she hug me. "Omg Anna this is so cool!" She screamed and then we both screamed. I was so excited!
"I bet you 2 are going to be a couple" she said all of a sudden. I immediately stopped screaming and looked at her. "No. We're not. He's famous. And I'm not. Oh - and why should he love ME? You know me. I'm a terrible person" I sighed. "You're not! And stop saying this! You're a wonderful person!" She said. "Come on. We have to go to our class" I nodded my head and followed her...

After school I went back home. I turned the music on and made my homework. This was actually very rare since I hated to do my homework.
When I finished my homework I put everything back in my school bag and started to play on my guitar.

Then I looked back at Instagram. - at Jai Courtney's Message. - Wait...I've never told him about my haters...I thought and looked at my account. There I found a picture of Jai with a message about my haters. He must have read it by himself...

[ A/N ]
Sorry it took so long >.< I hope you like this one. ( even though it's a bit short...) Btw the picture belongs to me. That's the message I got from Jai x