prologue

Trigger Warnings: rape, drug use, sex, gore, murder, cursing, alcohol consumption.

Please read at your own risk. Enjoy!

Side Note: If I get some things wrong, I do apologize. I was born in 2000 so this purely off some research. Thank you!

----------------

"There has been yet another tragic death reported to New Orleans Police station early this morning. The discovery was made by two boys who are staying at a beach house for a 'get-away.' The young men made the find at approximately 6 am this morning. They tell us they were walking along the beach for a morning walk when they stumbled upon the body. There weren't any footprints, which we find unusual. Our detectives are doing everything in their power to track the killer down.

We have reason to believe this is the act of the 'Shoreline Killer'- a serial killer running rampage on the outskirts of New Orleans. It seems like there is connection between all of the killer's kills. They tend to remove the hands--fingers and all--as well as the genitals. Then they proceed to move the body onto shorelines on the beaches and bayous. 

Investigators have talked to the victim's families and learn that all the people who were murdered all associate themselves to the LGBTQ+ community. 

The number of victims is at a standstill. So far, we have seven recorded deaths made by whom we call the Shoreline Killer. We are guessing there may be more bodies that we have not discovered yet. Of course, we hope that isn't the case. We can never be sure with serial killers. 

The NOLA PD are advising everyone to be in their homes before dark and stay inside until the morning. Do not leave your property during the night if you can. Make sure you have windows and doors locked for the safety of you and your families. We advise everyone to be on the lookout for anything unusual. If you see anything suspicious, call the NOLA PD emergency line right away.

My name is Lesly Scott and I am reporting live from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. Back to you, Charles."