Chapter 7

Tony had been released in the early evening but Tony still had to take it easy. Both he and Peter had migrated up to Tony's floor and were now sitting on the couch.

"So my plan is that we get Captain Marvel and have her get all the other space superheroes," Peter said. Peter was holding a notebook and pencil and writing down their plans.

"That sounds like an idea but what if Captain Marvel doesn't agree to that?" Peter shrugs.

"I guess we'll have to hope she does it for the fate of the universe."

Tony nodded.

"Well I messaged Fury and told him to get his one-eyed butt over here and that it was important. He told me to go to hell but he'd be here tomorrow."

Peter nodded.

"Rhodey is also coming tomorrow by the way. I have some prosthetic legs that might help him walk again."

"That's cool. It will be nice to see Rhodey again... Even though technically Rhodey has never met me besides the airport battle. Man time travel sucks all the inside jokes I had with Rhodey are trash now."

Tony gave a humorous smile in Peter's direction.

"Peter we also need to talk about another elephant in the room." Peter threw Tony a confused glance but continued writing in the notebook.

"About what?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"I know of a certain aunt who is expecting a certain 14 year old spiderling

home tomorrow." Peter laid his head on the back of the couch.

"Shit-"

"Language."

"I completely forgot about aunt May." Peter continued. He felt bad about forgetting her but it had been an insane two days.

"So what are we going to do about that." Tony asked

"We have to tell her. What about school Tony? I can't drop out of it." Tony shrugged.

"Let's start with aunt hottie first. Then we can work on school or whatever."

Peter put the notebook down and got up. Spin around trying to look for something.

"I need to call May but I don't have a phone on me. Is it okay if I invite May to the compound and break the news that her nephew is a time-traveling spider?" Peter said looking at Tony.

"Sure kid we've got plenty of room. Happy dropped off your luggage from the hotel that 14 year old Peter and Happy were staying in before the airport battle. He had mentioned you left your phone in there, does that help?" Peter nodded vigorously.

"That helps a lot. Where is my luggage?" Tony glanced behind himself and made a vague gesture to one of the guest rooms down the hallway.

"I told him to put them in the guest room closest to my room." Peter started to speed walk down the hallway shouting a quick thank you before he left.

Once Peter made it into the guest room his eyes locked onto the bag he knew his phone was in. He walked up to it and unzipped it, he riffled through it for a few seconds before finally finding his old phone. Peter stood up and opened his phone. There were several texts from Ned and May. He quickly dialed May.

"Peter! How's the internship going? I texted you but you never replied so I was assuming you were busy."

"Hey May, so um something came up and it's really important that I stay here. Tony said that you can stay at the compound while I'm here but I need to stay here."