four

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"CHRIS I DON'T WANNA WEAR THIS." athena harshly whispered through the curtain of a store changing room. the duo had been out shopping all day trying to find outfits randy approves of for the boys next music video they were shooting soon. for unknown reasons to everyone athena was required to wear a particular dress.

usually she'd be perfectly fine with doing so but randy being randy tried to get her to buy the most appealing thing she could, for him anyway. which athena and christina planned on disobeying anyway and just buying something the girl was comfortable in.

she would barely even be in the video, only sitting with the boys at one point anyway but randy just wanted all the girls to wear revealing clothing, it was pointless and horrible but nonetheless athena couldn't just say no to him.

"thena i'm sure you look fine, just let me in at least if you don't want to come out." christina argued looking up from her phone that she was currently tweeting from and scrolling through instagram at the same time.

athena was trying on a dress randy had asked people at the store to hold especially for her (how he did it she didn't know and quite frankly didn't want to. it freaked her out.)

"can you uh...... just come here i feel really uncomfortable." christina could barely hear athena's voice as she mumbled incoherent words behind the curtain.

wrapping her arms around her stomach as she stared herself down in the mirror, disgust evident on her features that randy even thought she would wear this in front of people. it made her sick.

"yep alright." tina shrugged even though she couldn't be seen, pocketing her phone as she switched her shopping bags from one arm to the other, as she was beginning to loose feeling and start having tingly pins and needles.

the brunette quickly pulled the curtain to the side, careful not to open it too wide that other people could peak inside at athena changing before stepping in the changing room and shipping the curtain shut behind her.

christina turned around to face athena her jaw falling slack at what she was looking at.

first of all, athena had puffy eyes and mascara down her face signalling she was really upset and that's what christina noticed first being the good friend she was. yet as she went to open her mouth and talk to her friend christina let her eyes wander to the dress and she suddenly realised why.