The Fleur chronicles: Gifted

I looked down at my hands and frowned, thinking of how cool it would be if I had powers.

“What powers would you choose to have?” my best friend Heidi snapped me out of my thoughts as if having read my mind.

I grinned, “I would choose to be able to read peoples minds, hands down”

She frowned and stared at me quizzically. “Why would you want that?”

“Why not I asked?”

 She sighed as if she had given up on me and then slowly shook her head. I laughed and playfully punched her.

“You?” I asked.

 “Well Id love to be able to fly” she said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

And in an effort to annoy her I then promptly began singing the song, ‘I believe I can fly’. She punched me on the shoulder.

“Stop singing belle you’ll break all the windows!!!!”

 I laughed in response

”I known you’re just jealous of my insanely hot singing voice!” I managed through fits of laughter while she rolled her eyes in response.

We were at her house watching fantastic four, no matter how old that movie gets it will always be one of my favs. Her parents had traveled for the week to France for their anniversary and had left her and her extremely hot brother by themselves. I wish my parent’s trusted me that much! So, anywho, I was staying over for the week.

“So, what next”, she asked flipping through her large movie collection.

“I don’t know my love” I told her. “You can pick the next movie, I’ll go make more popcorn and get more sodas”, I told her getting up from the couch in her room and descending the stairs to the kitchen.

Upon arrival at the kitchen, I realized the lights were off. “That’s weird” I though to myself “the lights were usually never off. I slowly entered and groped along the kitchen wall for the light switch. Finally finding it I switched on the lights, dropped the bowl I was holding and let out a piercing scream, horrified at the sight before my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an idea I had. This is my first story here. Hope you like it! I have great plans for this story but only if you guys want me to continue!!!! So remember please comment, vote, and fan!!!!!!