Chapter 06

It's been three days since the cast had a sleepover at Margarita's place.

Margarita and Jace have been awkward with each other since the night Jace admitted his feelings for her. Margarita also liked the blonde but their moment was interrupted.

*Flashback*

Margarita and Jace stared at each other as her phone continuously ring.

Jace slowly puts his phone down as Margarita shuts hers off. Jace cups her face as they slowly leaned forward, their lips inches apart until,

"M? Jace? Are you guys up there?"

They pulled away from each other and looked at the window to see Riele and Sean. "What are you guys doing on the roof?" Riele asked.

"And for how long?"

"This is uh... This is sort of our place guys," Jace said. "We uh we were just about to go back. Y'know we needed some air,", Margarita said.

They nodded their heads. "Ok. Come back ok?" Sean said. "Dude this is literally my house, of course I'll come back inside," Margarita giggled. Sean and Riele slowly retreated and it left Jace and Margarita in an awkward silence.

"Margo--"

"Maybe we should go back inside Jace. I'm kind of tired from all today," Margarita interrupted. "Oh yeah, sure," the blonde got up and helped her stand up before they went back inside.

"Good night Margo," Jace mumbled as Margarita watched him walk inside the guestroom.

Margarita stood by the hallway as she leans against the wall.

'Jace Norman likes me' she thought. "Oh Dios mío Jace Norman likes me," she breathed.

*End of flashback*

The two teens haven't talked to each other since because of how awkward it will be between them.

Margarita just finished recording at the studio and now she's driving to Burbank Studios to have a table read with the cast. They're about to shoot another episode and a part of her thinks that today will not end well because of her and Jace.

Margarita left her bag in her dressing room before grabbing her script before going to their table reading room. She found Jace sitting in his seat, Margarita usually sits beside him but today she decided to sit next to Ella.

"Hey, are you ok?" the young girl asked. "Hmm? Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, totally fine," Margarita answered. Ella gave her a stern look, "Astrid..."

Margarita sighed. "I'll tell you later," she whispered, "Meet me in my dressing room after table read."

Ella nods her head before they focused on their script. Margarita felt someone staring at her, she looked up and find Jace staring at her. She quickly gave him a small smile before looking down at her papers once again.

Everyone slowly started showing up, and lastly Cooper walks inside the room. "I'm sorry I'm late," he apologized before sitting beside Jace.

Everyone started reading their lines and they all can feel the awkward tension between Margarita and Jace. Usually they would joke around their lines, adding jokes and sarcastic comments and would tease each other, but today they would straight forward say their lines.

Jace is not feeling any better. He thinks it's his fault that Margarita and him are like this. He regrets telling her how he feels and wished he should've kept his mouth shut.