A Lazy Day

**********

I go back into the room to brush my teeth and change out of my pajamas.  It took me a while to pick an acceptable outfit to walk back out in. On days off, I normally stay in my pajamas if I'm not going out.  But with Yamato here I feel more self-conscious. When I walk back out Yamato has our mugs refilled and a full breakfast set out on the table. Wow, I knew you were fast at making breakfast but even I didn't expect you to make all this in such a short amount of time! 

I glanced into the kitchen expecting to see a big mess but there wasn't one. You did the dishes too? If you would have left them I could have done them after we eat. He only rolled his eyes and gestured for me to sit down at the table. Yeah, with how strangely you've been acting I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself washing the dishes. He gave a big open smile at that and began to munch down on the breakfast he made. I wouldn't do that! And besides, you don't find anything suspicious?? About me or this place?

I put some of the food he made in my mouth. It's just  like my regular breakfast go-to meal but it's so good. Everything is somehow cooked exactly to my liking. What's suspicious is how weird you're being. I mean can you really blame me? I've only been reading your stories for five years and now you're here before my eyes as if you were real.

I didn't know how to respond to that. Instead I just finished off my meal. After we cleared out the plates we head over to the couch to watch tv. He sat right next to me which made me blush. He only looked at me shocked. He began to lean in face drawing nearer. Don't move. It freaked me out so bad that I froze and shut my eyes. Then I felt his forehead on mine. You're not running a fever. That's good. Uh, What? Geez, I thought he was going to kiss me. I don't think my heart would have handled it if had he. Yeah. I feel fine thankfully, hehe. I knew my laugh and grin was awkward. To busy myself, I put on Grey's Anatomy. It should be enough to calm me down and pull me back together.