Chapter 12: Pink!

Chapter 12

Pink!

Looking down from a window of her recreational room, at the cargo hall at the back side of the ship, a man was fixing the magnetic locks that held two red colored freight containers. Seeing how focused the man was, she can’t help but think about all the things that ran through her mind earlier. 

Inventions. 

I was positive I was one of the best Inventor and Enchanter in this world. But to think that his concept…

Because even if she tell everyone that she had come up with the Necromancer ability to summon dead units as her minions on her own, the fact that she doesn’t have the same damage output as this man’s Invention was making her grunt with irritation. 

But that’s not all there is to it. 

While actually looking at the man, she can’t help but bit her lower lip as she had never seen such crazy feat, yet, powerfully intimidating and attractive style as his.

It’s as if her belief was stepped down upon.

But thinking more about it, it was really surprising that there are people like him who was crazy enough to challenge this world’s Realistic Graphic Engine using only his fists and maximizing item usage and the 90% RGE itself against everything else. 

The appearance of a monster in this world, alone, is so real that it’s enough to make even the bravest of soldiers in the real world cower in terror. 

…yet he wasn’t affected by this at all.

Not at the slightest bit!

And not to mention receiving an attack from a 30m high monster such as the Lapis, and actually standing up again right after being hit, is also another matter of mental durability to endure pain.

Though he wasn’t able to kill one, but to actually subjugate a Lapis Lazuli until it was practically dead, no other man had actually made her heart skip their beats until two days ago.

And now, they have two live S-ranked monsters in a cargo container. This was the first time she had heard of such crazy style of fighting.

She then thought, the first attack of the first Lapis, in which she and the crew of Miranda fought four days ago, was one in turn that resulted on the change on his arsenal of skills. She felt like she was used as a tester to the swirling thoughts in his mind —according to him, about this world’s countless useless skills and items.

And look at him now…

The subject of her gaze continued to maintain the security of the package he won himself, and the other that she gave him as a gift in exchange for the data about the new skill that he invented just two days ago. 

Now that she thinks bout it, she also had the same thoughts on those supposedly useless things when she was still starting on doing her research about Terran Weapon Technology and their Magic and its uses.

Even so, what actually attracted her attention to this man was his weapon. He said he designed it and that all of it is his original concept. But it was hard to believe how he first got hold of its material, not to mention that his Tech Ability is also the first time she ever seen of it being used in that way.

And its materials? It was a weapon made from dragon materials. 

This is the first time she had ever saw one up close.

And that skill he used to subdue the other Lapis, two days ago? —it was, in one word, a result of ingenuity.

What a cunning man.