[ ONE WEEK LATER ]

it's been almost a week and kendall has been real clingy, not that i was complaining, but it just feels weird to have someone attached to you like this.

i was glad that she wasn't scared of me anymore, and got comfortable around me each day, but i just got a weird feeling something's going to happen.

it's currently one pm and i was watching the boys play pool while kendall was still asleep. i decided to go check on her so i hopped off the counter and threw my soda can into the trash before heading up the stairs.

"yo, where you going ?" ryan, my friend of four years, asked.

"upstairs." i simply replied not wanting to go further into the conversation. when i didn't hear a respond from him, i took that as my cue to finally leave.

i gently opened the door and peaked through it to see if she was awake. i saw her sitting at the side of bed taking her advil and downing it with water.

i slowly opened the door wider and walked in not wanting to scare her. she turned her head and looked at me with sleepy eyes. she lazily smiled towards me and raised both her hands out.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, not knowing what it meant so i clapped both her hands together. i heard kendall giggle softly making my stomach tingle, i decided to just ignore it and pay attention to what was going on.

"i want cuddles dummy." she said in her cute sleepy voice. she almost had me there but i wasn't going to show her that i was weak so instead i shook my head and folded my arms while looking away.

"please." she whispered out with a pout. i couldn't really say no, so i jumped onto the bed and lay there with my arms and legs wide open like i'm making snow angels.

"are you gonna stare at my beautfiul face all day or are you gonna cuddle this beauty" i pointed at myself and held a cocky smirk.

kendall rolled her eyes playfully and tried to hide her smile but obviously failed. before i could say another word, kendall swiftly straddled my lap.

i didn't know what to do, so i stayed still. i could feel her lightly grinding onto my crotch. i didn't know if she was purposely doing it or she just didn't realised she was doing it, either way it felt good.

in a swift motion i picked her up and switched our position. i leaned in towards her neck and started kissing all over her. "shit y/n." she moaned out while running her hand through my hair.

i pulled away from her not wanting to go further. she whined softly at the loss of contact so i placed a kiss on her cheek hoping it would cheer her up.

i laid beside her while my arms were around her shoulder. "you're doing it again." kendall spoke up.

"doing what ?"

"staring at me."

"suddenly it's wrong to stare." i raised my hand in the air dramatically.

she giggled and hit my chest lightly. she scooted closer to me, if that was even possible, considering how close we were, and laid her head on my chest with her hands wrapped around my waist.

we laid there in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable silence.

suddenly kendall sat up making me sit up too. she looked at me straight in the eye and went closer to me. we were now an inch or two away from each other.

i gulped nervously as i looked into her brown mesmerizing eyes. without giving me a warning, she pulled my shirt and placed her lips on mine. my eyes instantly widen at her sudden move.