''Oh, right!'' YumeーChiyo agreed, nodding. ''Now that you mention it, you're right! By the looks of it, this isn't the first time you and [Y/N] have hung out, right?''

''Yeahー''

''ーNot exactly,'' Teruhashi interrupted [Y/N], resting her face on her palm. ''We weren't actually hanging out. We ran into each other, before you ran into us.'' She twirled the straw.

''Oh, is that it?''

'I was about to say that,' [Y/N] might've stared at Teruhashi for too long, but it can almost be considered a glare. 'What is up with people interrupting me? Is it a habit?' She set down her drink, staring at the table with furrowed eyebrows. 'Is it because of New Years?'

While [Y/N] was deep in her thoughts, trying to find out the meaning of people interrupting her, the air between Teruhashi and Chiyo turned incredibly awkward.

''ーUhm...''

''ーSay...'' Teruhashi and Chiyo said at the same time, before pausing.

''Ah, come to think of it, our school trip is coming up soon, huh?'' Chiyo spoke up, as [Y/N]'s face scrunched up in confusion.

''School Trip?''

''You haven't heard, [L/N]?'' Teruhashi looked at her with a surprised expression, blinking a few times, before smiling. ''Our school is planning a trip to Okinawa. It's exciting, isn't it?'' She said dreamly, as she started imagining a certain someone.

''Really? Then yeah, that is exciting. How did I not know that....'' [Y/N] mumbled the last part, pouting at the table. But now that she thinks about it, she barely speaks to her classmates...

..She doesn't even remember their names, oh god.

Chiyo looked up at them with a glint in her eye, ''Yeah, a trip to Okinawa... I heard there's a beautiful beach there,'' A smirk appeared on her face, ''A three-day trip and a beach...'' She trailed off, entering a day dream.

''Yeah, a three-day trip...'' Teruhashi mumbled, also entering a day dream.

'...With Saiki!' Both of them simultaneously thought.

LOVE FANTASY.

'Who's going to pay the bill?' [Y/N] thought, awkwardly staring at them. 'I didn't bring any money.'

While Chiyo's and Teruhashi's imagination was going wild, someone in both of them, [Y/N] nervously looked around. Both of them suddenly turned quiet, and it made [Y/N] feel uninvited.

''Are you both daydreaming?'' They both snapped out of it once [Y/N] spoke up, catching their attention. ''Did something happen?''

''O-Oh, it was nothing!'' Chiyo waved her hand around, dismissing it, before realizing [Y/N]'s words, ''Wait, Kokomi, were you thinking of something just now?''

''What? No, nothing. What about you, Yumehara?''

''I-I wasn't thinking about anything,'' Chiyo let out a stutter, a blush on her cheeks. Then, her eyes were set on [Y/N]. ''Wait, were you thinking of someone, [Y/N]?''

''Huh? No.''

Chiyo pouted at the immediate response, unsatisfied, and leaned on her seat. She looked at Teruhashi, and an idea suddenly popped up in her head.

''Do you have someone you like, Kokomi?''

Teruhashi almost spat out her drink in surprise, Chiyo knowing exactly what that meant, ''What? You do?!''