He/She sees you naked

Takashi Morinozuka(Mori)- you'd been in the shower in your house, he didn't know that when he came in to get you. Your shower was connected to your bed room when you walked into your room to change he was sitting on the edge of your bed and you were naked. "Hi Mori". You squeaked blushing. His eyes widened and you hurried back to the restroom. You sat against the door and blushed.

"(Y/n)". He called. "It's ok". He told you trying to open the door. You quickly got dressed and opened the door. He hugged you and kissed your head. "You're always beautiful to me". He told you. You blushed and hid your face against his chest.

Haruhi Fujiyoka- she didn't know you were sitting on the edge of your bed naked after showering. Who does that? She opened the door you screamed and yeeted yourself over the side of the bed. "(Y/n) I'm sorry"! She yelled covering her eyes. You remained silent. "Are you ok"? She asked peeking slightly to see where you were. You pulled your robe on and sat up.

"It's fine just please knock Haruhi". You blushed.

Hikaru Hitachiin- you were used to people walking in on you as a model, usually a makeup or hairstylist in a rush. Hikaru was in a rush too but everything stopped when he walked in and saw you naked. "Hikaru, what do you need"? You asked you smacked him slightly but still nothing. You proceeded to get dressed before slapping him back to sanity.

"Oh it was a dream"! He laughed and you rolled your eyes.

"Hiki I'm a model I'm very adjusted to being seen in the nude". You told him.

"Not a dream". He squawked.

Kaoru Hitachiin- you were in the bath relaxing and he came in not realizing that is what you were doing. You screamed and he ducked back out quickly. "IM SORRY"! He yelled.

Kyoya Ootori- you were in the shower and he decided to repay what he "owed" you. You'd just finished rinsing your hair when he ambushed you. He snaked his arms around your waist from behind and you squealed trying to cover yourself. "What is this not what you wanted"? He chuckled grabbing your towel to wrap around you.

"I thought you knew I was joking"! You blushed holding your towel tightly.

"Why joke"? He smirked kissing behind your ear before leaning too much and making you both slip. He put a hand behind your head so you didn't get hurt.

"Are you alright"? You asked sitting up. You both got out and you got dressed. You saw him sitting on your bed, clearly in pain and hugged him.

"This. This is what I meant"! He told you.

Tamaki Suoh- "my Queen I brought you a-". Tamaki suddenly released a screech shielding his eyes. You were at the beach changing in the bathroom. You quickly got dressed and cleaned up the drink Tamaki had brought you while Tamaki sat in the corner telling himself he wasn't a pervert.

Ritsu Kasanoda- you were at the school after PE they really didn't have to do anything extensive but you fell face down into the mud so you were showering. Not wanting anyone to see you you rushed into the boy's locker room thinking they'd all be in and out quickly. The boys did take their time to utilize the showers. You waited peaking out just enough to see the head of red hair you grabbed his arm and yanked him in. Panicked he pinned you to the wall he looked you in the eye and then glanced down. He hurried to give you his jacket and hurried to get your clothes. "Yo Kasanoda whose skirt"? A boy sneered.

"My girlfriend's she slipped in mud I'm just helping her out"! Kasanoda growled at him. He got back to the shower and looked down at you. "Put some clothes on dang it"! He quietly growled at you.

"I have mud in my hair still". You said pulling his jacket over your chest. He turned the water on cold and you gasped.

"Not another word". You giggled slightly and leaned into his chest. "I meant it".