A New Mikaelson

3.r.d POV

Hope wakes up after having the same visions of a same girl all night. She had blonde hair & blue eyes. She didn't seem familiar from her family or friends. The girl she was seeing was a mystery. She didn't tell anyone because she didn't want anyone to worry about her. She went through the whole day with out telling anyone about what she saw but it got worse so she went to go get help & talk to her aunt Freya to help her.

"Hey, Auntie Freya?" Hope ask in a worried tone. Freya looks at her in confusion

"What's wrong Hope?" She asked with the same tone in her voice. Hope takes a deep breath before answering.

"I keep having visions of a girl with blonde hair & blue eyes since last night. I've never seen her before & I don't know what to do." Hope said & took a breather at the end. Freya nods at her niece.

"Okay give me your hands so I can see what you saw." Freya said & she held her hand out to Hope. Hope nodded & grabbed her aunts hand. Freya saw the visions of the girl but she saw another girl with Klaus & they looked like a couple & another of the girl giving birth.

She finally saw the young girl but with the most powerful grimoire ever. Last but not least, she saw the girl with a bunch of kids who were not normal. When Freya came back to reality she gasps as she figures out that Klaus has another child. Hope looked at her aunt curiously.

"Aunt Freya what did you see?" Hope asked.

"Go get the rest of our family." Freya said. Hope nodded & ran off to get her family while Freya stayed there looking for a spell. When Hope left to get the others, Freya figured out that the other kids were bionic. When Hope came back with Klaus, Hayley, Rebekah, Elijah, & Kol, they were all looking confused & wondering why they were called.

"Hope has been having visions of a girl with blonde hair & blue eyes since last night." Freya started to explain. Klaus's facial expression quickly went to angry.

"Hope why didn't you tell us." Klaus said with a angry & worried tone in his voice. Hope sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't tell you because you would get protective & worried." Hope explained to her parents.

"Not the point. We need to know why she was having these visions." Hayley said breaking up the fight.

"Fine. Please continue sister." Klaus said. Freya rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Okay, but you're gonna be surprised. I saw the girl, so I digged deeper. I saw you with a girl named Allison Jones. Then I saw her giving birth to a child." Freya ranted.

"What are you insinuating Freya?" Klaus asked with a serious tone.

"You have another child Klaus. Amirykal. Ami for short." Freya said. Everyone was shocked that there was another child.

"Who is Allison?" Elijah asked with a curious tone.

"She was a powerful witch I had a relationship with, but one day she left without saying a word." Klaus said realizing she left because she was pregnant.

"So now what are going to do now?" Rebekah asked breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Well I could do a spell & we could see where she is." Freya answered

"Ok" Everyone said simultaneously

"Wait, before I do anything when I saw these visions I saw her with friends with strange abilities. So when Hope left to get you, I looked into it..." Freya said with a long pause

"Get on with it sister." Klaus said eager his other daughter.

"They're bionic and I heard one of them say that they have special abilities from a chip inside their neck." Freya said & that shocked everyone.

"Okay since that's that, hold hands and we can begin the spell." Freya said & everyone held hands as she began the spell. They were no longer in their own home, it looked like they were on a island. They saw his daughter with another male.

"She looks like her mother." Klaus said. They saw Ami start to play with elements. Freya gasps.

"She's the Elementail. She can control the elements. She has great power." Freya says with awe

"So how's your magic?" The boy said. The family was surprised he knew about magic.

"What do you need Leo." Ami said rolling her eyes while playing with the water

"Well I'm offended that you would think I would want something. I've been your best friend since we were kids." Leo explained to his friend. At least they knew Leo was a friend.

"Okay. I'm sorry Leo, but come a little closer." Ami said with a smirk on her face which made Klaus smirk as well.

Leo moved closer & Ami splashed water all over his face. Leo glared at Ami. The Mikaelson's just laughed.

"Seriously, Ami. Seriously?" Leo continued to glared at her while she was laughing her but off. Then a porcupine hair man walks in with a phone to his ear.

"Yes Donny, I'll take out the garbage. No Donny, I won't experiment on the kid's bionics while they're asleep again." The guy said which mad Ami and Leo look at him weirdly "It was one time and you didn't even notice." He goes back to his phone call. "Gotta go. Yes, I miss you too", The guy said which made Kol laugh.

"I feel like this is going to be one hell of a adventure.

This is my first chapter please tell me what you think. If you were confused Sabrina Carpenter is casted as Ami. Also if you wanna know, Blake Lively as Allison Jones. Anyways, like & comment & please enjoy the rest.