Something that bothered me ( please read)

I hate bringing politics to a reading app but it has to be done and if you don't like it remove the book from your lists and move in with your fucking day 😁 

Ok so while on social media today I saw someone saying that black ppl who's ancestors were victims of slavery don't deserve reparations because they never experienced the act of slavery 🤦🏽‍♀️ And here's my take on that 

I'm putting this out here for all the ignorant ppl in the world wh just might be on Wattpad. FUCK THE REPARATION  MONEY all we want is to be treated like a regular ass person not to be criticized because our skin is a few shades darker then yours. For ppl saying " you weren't born in the times of slavery you don't deserve any kind of reparations" you are correct most ppl alive right now have not went through any kind of slavery in America. 

To help you understand think like this the Japanese were granted 1.6 billion dollars in reparations in 1988 . Why you ask did they get reparations ? They got reparations for RACE PREJUDICE , war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership. The reason they did get reparations was because 1. Many of the direct victims were still alive in 1988 and 2. The number of ppl is relatively small compared to the amount of African Americans. No this does not make it fair for the reason we still haven't got reparations. (NO HATE TO MY JAPANESE HOMIES ILY 💋) Compared to Japanese Americans enslaved Africans and their AFRICAN AMERICAN descendants endured much more severe injustices in the hands of the colonizing ppl 😒.

 Also Jewish ppl were granted 3.45 billion in reparations from Germany and we all know what they went thru. Jewish ppl haven't been like for such a long time because of their religious beliefs.  I can speak on this personally took the ancestry dna test turns out 33% white Jewish       ( no im not jewish but you get the point). This can be traced back because we all already knew we had Jewish blood but, somewhere along the line a few maybe hundred or something years ago my great grandpa ( some amount of greats it's a few and I wasn't about to count 🤣) was a white Jewish man left Germany and came to the US don't know the exact year but this story is true. He either married or raped a black woman ( that's why a lot of black ppl have a percentage of white blood in them ) they had kids those kids had kids and so on and so forth .Im pretty sure slavery was abolished by that point but interracial marriages were frowned upon so idk how that went. One of them wasn't even allowed in the colonies at one point and one was a slave so...  Now think about this there is still nazis to this day and Germans paid the Jewish ppl of Israel 3.45 billion dollars 👀. 

And look both Asian ppl and Jewish ppl are hated on on the daily . So just because they got money doesn't change the outlook ppl have on them. 

AGAIN NO HATE TO MY JEWISH OR JAPANESE HOMIES I LOVE YALL 💋

Back to what I was saying ... A-A were not permitted to own property at one point they were owned not even counted as a full person only 3/5. It's very easy to find the perpetrators like the Us Government but we all know good and well the ppl that are in their right now aren't going to do anything. Segregation didn't end so thinking the hate magically disappeared is just flat out stupid because of the things going on with George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks. Certain places have given reparations but it is not enough to spark a movement. For example , in 2002 victims and victims descendants were awarded 2 million dollars for the families who were burned out of their homes in Rosewood, Florida. Attaining reparations is not impossible for us African Americans but it will be much harder than any other group or minority that has gotten reparations.

Anyway my take on things is that the money is just a plus all ppl wanted is to be treated equal it doesn't matter if your Black,Latino,Asian,Jewish,Muslim , etc . All I know is that all of us have something in common we're minorities that are hated on everyday somewhere in the world doesn't matter where but just know somebody is gonna talk. To fix the problems that we're having we gotta start in the community so what I'm saying is we HAVE to put a stop to all that colorist shit covering it up as a preference. 

And NO I'm not  pushing the all white ppl are bad or anti white.  ALL LOVE TO THE GOOD WHITE HOMIES💋 the rest of y'all 🖕🏽 

 Don't take me being most likely younger than you for granted just because I may not be as old as you doesn't mean I don't have knowledge and common sense. With that being said , All love to the good ppl in the world 💋💕 cause there's gonna be bad ppl in every group of ppl  .

This just bothered me because I feel like FUCK the money just treat us with respect ✊🏽 even tho the money is a plus every descendant of a slave isn't  gonna get money cause that's to many ppl to track...even tho my 3rd great grandma was a slave but yk 🤷🏽‍♀️