4

Conor
"Guys I'm back!" Tris shouts. Its currently 4 A.M. but I didn't want to disturb her. I glare at him. "Quiet, she's still sleeping" I hiss. "How long?" He asks. I contemplate. "Since I got back at about 10ish" I tell him. "Let me take over, you look exhausted" He offers, but when he sits where I was sitting she wakes up. "You smell of booze" She grumbles and pushes him off. "Conor smells like strawberries" she adds and shoves her brother off to pull me back. "Rude" Tris complains. "Why was you using him as a pillow anyway?" he asks. She explains how she was scared. "Amy, I need to sleep. Can you get off, so I can nap? Stay with smelly for a bit" I say, and she sighs but goes over to him as I head up to bed

"He didn't ditch me because a bitch refused to let you leave!" I hear a shout. I've been sleeping for 2 hours. For fuck sake. "She's my girlfriend! Anyway, you was sleeping on Conor!" I hear Tris shout. "Because he was here! Besides, I'm your sister! Who's more important? Your girlfriend or your sister?" She asks, as I walk downstairs. "Right now? My girlfriend!" He snarls. "If she's so special go to her, the ugly slut " she snarls as I walk in. Slap. "Amy, I" He starts. "Amy" he begs as she backs away. "I'll take her to Brad's" I mutter, leading her away. "Dude, I didn't mean to" he starts. I sigh. "You need to sort your damn shit out. Who's more special? More important? Who'd you love more? Your girlfriend or your baby sister?" I ask. "Amy obviously" he cries. I rub my eyes, still sleepy. "Then fucking prove it" I snap, and walk out.

"Everything okay?" Brad asks when we get there. We arrive to him and James, but that's it. "Oh my god, your face" James gasps when he sees Amy. I wince. "Thanks, James. You sure knows how to make a girl feel special" She jokes. I look at her, pointedly. "What happened?" Brad asks, rushing to her. I sit in a chair, still angry at Tristan.
Tell her I'm sorry - Tristan
I shouldn't have to. You shouldnt have hit her. Also, do it yourself - Conor
"He's a fucking twat" I hiss and punch the wall. "What happened?" James asked. "Would you believe me if I said I fell over and ran into a door again?" She asks. "Normally, yes, but Conor looks too mad for that to be the case. Spill" Brad says. "Tristan slapped me" she whispers. They shout in confusion. "I called Evie an ugly slut" She explains. "You're not wrong" Brad scoffs. "As far as he's concerned, the sun shines out of her arse" I scoff. "You wanna stay here for a bit, Princess?" he asks. She nods. I look at the floor when he calls her that, jealous. I want to call her princess. "Hey" she says to me. I look up. She walks over and jumps on my lap. I expect to feel the crush of her but she's actually really skinny. "Hey" I smile. "Cheer up, mush" she grins. God she's gorgeous. "Can I ask you a question?" She asks. "Sure" I smile. "Do you like me?" She asks. "I live with you, I have to" I laugh nervously. She tucks her hair behind her ear. "I don't mean like that" she whispers. "It's just, Brad told me you kinda fancy me because you beat Matt up for me" she mutters. Oh, did he now? My eyes widen. "Sorry, it's a stupid thought" She mutters, and goes in the garden. I look at Brad. "You" I hiss, and walk over to Brad as he walks into the room. "She thinks I don't fancy her! Are you mental?!" I shout. He scratches his neck. "But she likes you. She told me" he says meekly. "That may be, but she's got it into her cute adorable head that I don't like her when I do! I bloody love the girl!" I shout and his eyes widen. I mentally kick myself and turn around. "What did you just say?" Amy asks.

Amy
He-wait-what? "Hold on, I'm getting a text" I murmur
Moo moo! I'm sorry! I won't do it again! - Trissy
Ugh. I wish he'd get lost. "Why is he acting like he cares when he clearly doesn't? I mean, look at my face!" I growl. "Yet you're still beautiful" Conor says, breaking the silence. I blush and Brad smirks. "Fuck off Simpson" we say together. Suddenly another text comes through.
Hope you're happy. Your brother just broke up with me. Because of you
"Evie just text me. Tris broke up with her. Saying it's because of me but he never breaks up with girls I don't like for me. It's gotta be something else" I mutter. I go to to my socials - Facebook, nothing. Twitter, nothing. Instagram - jackpot. Right there is a photo of Evie and some guy making out at the park. "Conor, forget what Tris did and whatever this is. We need to get home. My brother needs me" I say and he nods

"Tris?" I call, but there's no response. I find him by the sound of his crying. I see him on the floor in the front. "You want some ice cream, buddy?" I ask, my arm around him. He nods, sniffling. "Conor, get some ice cream" I order. He scoffs but does it anyway. "How did you know?" he asks. I look at him. "She text me saying you dumped her because of me. But you never dump girls for me. I'm not that thick. So I went on my socials and I found the post" I explain. "I hate her" he grumbles. "It's okay. You choose a film, I'll get the popcorn and ice cream off lazy bones" I smile. I head into the kitchen and see Conor with the ice cream. "Dude, he needs the ice cream. Hurry up" I laugh as I put the popcorn in. But when he stands up he's took off his shirt. "Come and get it off me then" he smirks, and I shake my head. "Why not Evans? What's the problem?" he asks, knowingly. I clench my fists. "You're shirtless" I say. He walks towards me and places the tub of ice cream in my hand. "There you go" he smiles. When he passes it me, he makes sure our hands touch and that his body is also very close to mine. Shit. He goes to kiss me but the microwave signals the popcorn is done. I put it in a dish and quickly take them to my broken hearted brother, who is unaware that his sister just wanted to make out with his best friend.