CHAPTER 9 - THE CRISIS.😡😡😠

Start from the beginning

Kenzie

Kenzie.

Clara: I guess I have to do it (goes to meet him) Hey kas!

Lukas: you're back. So; how are you feeling; since you know my bro was standing up for me; I have to cover for him cause of my mum.

Kenzie: I'm fine and I saw what you left for me. It's seriously sweet and romantic and really nice of you to notice all this things about me.

Lukas: no problem, I was just speaking my mind because you're the most amazing girl I have ever met. So; sorry to be in a hurry; have you taught about it? Is it a yes or no?

Clara: yes was always in my mind but when I consider studies, pressure and all; I feel like I would be doing myself harm if I chose that. I'm sorry but I – I ...

Lukas: but what?

Clara: (close her eyes) I'm going with no.

Lukas: (shocked) no!

Clara: (takes a deep breath) yes, no. I' really sorry but even with all this differences can we still remain friends.

Lukas: so, no dating?

Clara: yes.

Lukas: well; I respect your decision and yeah we can still be friends.

Clara: thanks (hugs him and leaves).

Lukas: wait!

Clara: (turns back to look at him).

Lukas: since, it's like good bye, at least a kiss.

Clara: (wanted to do it but remembered how possessive Tex got when she is with any boy including his brother) well; I can give a peck but the one on the lips, no.

Lukas: why?

Clara: I'll get in trouble if I do that.

Lukas: ok; at least.

Clara: (pecks him and leaves) come for class.

Lukas: I will.

Kenzie: (sees what happened and waited for the perfect time to meet her. During recess in the cafeteria) so?

Clara: I've told him.

Kenzie: cool.

Clara: (suspicious) you act so bothered about it; what's going on?

Kenzie: nothing.

Clara: wait! Do you want to date Lukas?

Kenzie: no way; he's the last person I would ever date.

Clara: so; you'll never think of dating him.