𝒐𝒏𝒆

"she never wanted to tell you in person but she made this for you" lauren,maceys older sister smiled slightly handing harry a usb stick along with a note. the usb stick had 'harry winks' scribbled on it in maceys signature cursive hand writing that she would write in every birthday card she wrote.

'hey harry,
i am so sorry i never told you instead i made you something. please watch each one. it explains everything here's my last two weeks here for you to see.
always yours and only yours
macey reman xoxo'

"thank you and i will come round tomorrow there is a few things i want to remember her by if that's okay" harry said after reading the note wiping his eyes slightly

"of course she would want you to have whatever you wanted" lauren said before edging away from the car letting harry drive away.

it had been a week since maceys passing and harry wasn't coming to terms with it very well. he was struggling to get it in his brain that he wouldn't ever see the girl who he had planned to grow old with again.

he plugged the usb stick into his apple mac and fourteen files came up. he clicked onto the first one and lay down in his bed eyes already fuzzy from the tears. there she was the blonde girl who changed his life. made everything better even when he thought it couldn't get any better.

"hey baby if your watching this i am no longer with you" macey began to speak into the webcam of her laptop. "if someone hadn't told you or if i never told you. i was ill. really ill. today i found out i have fourteen days to live. and i don't know how to tell you" she laughed slightly even though she was wiping her tears.

"i had the cancer for months before they told me. the doctors never knew and now they do it's too late. i don't want to tell you. i want you too look at me the same because no one does any more,i am so sorry for not telling you but i loved you to much to hurt you you should know that"

"from the moment i met you i fell deeply in love with you. the way you smiled and laughed even the way you loved me. you made me feel like a princess. i remember when we met. you told me i was the most beautiful girl in the room and you asked for my instagram" she smiled slightly.

"you was perfect and you still are. when i found out you was the first person who came to mind. as soon as the words fourteen days dropped from the ladies lips i knew i couldn't tell you" she told the camera and harry was crying at this point.

"how am i meant to tell the man who i had planned the rest of my life with i had days to live" harry was crying. he had never felt this heartbroken in his life. he felt like it was the end of the world and in some respects it was macey was his world and she was gone.

he didn't have a clue what to do without her, not only was she the person who kept him grounded she was the reason he got up on time,ate healthy and was mentally fit. she was gone. and so was harry's heart. she took it with him from the moment she left this earth.

"i don't want to tell you everything in this first one so i am going to leave it here. please make sure you eat and sleep it's important baby" she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"you like the asda home coco pops more than the original ones so buy them ones and you only like red pepper but you eat curry with any pepper" she reminded him. that set him off. the way she knew that and still told him so he could still had a little normality in his life was too much for him.

"i love you with every bit of me harry" she smiled before ending the tape.

heya

this is the first chapter of 'all of our stars' i really hope you like it.

this has been one of my favourite books to write although it makes me cry every time i read it. please let me know what you think.

if you could go back in time to any football game what game would it be?
i'm only asking this question as me and a boy was having a conversation about this today and it's a no brainier for me. england v west germany world cup final 1966. to see england win the world cup would be a dream and that day looks like limbs. if not that one probably england v scotland 1996 as my dad always tells me how it's the best game he's ever been too.

enjoy this one x

𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨-𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें