Banner watched them as they all walked out his now destroyed room. He glimpsed them suspiciously eyeing Loki. Bruce didn't know what to think. He thought that Hulk coming back was for now, very much impossible. SHIELD had some explaining to do.

Short Time Skip
Everyone thought today would be a good day to eat breakfast together. Mainly so they could take about their changes. The Avengers sitting around the breakfast bar. Everyone had noticed how muscular Steve was now. Everyone but Loki, Natasha and Bruce thought that was quite odd because Steve didn't take that pill. No one wanted to mention it though, they knew it would be awkward.
"Hey, I think the pill thing actually worked. Definitely feel stronger." Clint said, rocketing the conversation so he could try to get Steve to tell them what happened.
"Yes.. And how much stronger do you feel, Bird man?" Thor asked while chuckling.
"Hey! That's Sam! And I feel much stronger, thank you very much." Clint replied, offended.
"Well I'm sure I feel much stronger!" Thor proudly shouted.
"Yeah.. Okay." Clint snarked.
"Ah! So you agree?"
"What? No. It's called sarcasm, hammer for brains."
"Excuse me?!"
"Okay, pack it up, you fourth graders. Banner, you okay there? Ya look like you just stubbed your toe." Tony said, noticing Banner's stressed state.
This made everyone then to Banner.
"Oh, no, yeah. I'm good, I'm good." He muttered.
"Uh huh, and I'm Serena Williams. What's up?" Tony replied, not buying it.
Loki smirked.
"Anything you would like to say, Dr Banner?" He asked, deviously.
Steve sighed.
"Guys, somehow, Bruce and I have returned back to our normal.. DNA state. So the serum is activated in both of us."
"Well.. Kinda figured for you, Steve. Because now you're bigger than the rest of us. So yeah, that checks out." Tony replied, not surprised at all.
"Ah.. I was wondering why you all weren't saying anything."
"Wait, so does this mean that The Hulk is back?" Clint asked, putting the pieces together.
"Yeah. Which means now we have to be extra careful at school. Someone needs to be chaperoning Bruce." Steve announced.
"I'm fine, Steve." Banner said.
"No offence, Cap, but how are you gonna hide how you look like now with a lousy sweater?" Tony asked.
Steve looked down at his torso.
"I.. I don't exactly know yet.."

"Are we all going to ignore the fact that their serums have been activated without them taking the pill?" Natasha added, surprised how no one brought that fact up.
"I honestly don't know how this happened. I know for a fact I didn't take the pill. And neither did Steve." Banner said, now going over the logic of this.
"It must've been a sabotage." Thor said, now tuned it.
Loki knew that if anyone looked at him, he'd look guilty. He had to move. He dropped his cutlery.
"Breakfast? Who needs breakfast? Now I'll be heading to our transport to school." He said, getting up.
Natasha had her brow up. She knew something wasn't right with him. Nothing was ever right with him.
"Well he was stranger than usual." Clint remarked.
"Guess we better get going." Natasha said, eager to see what Loki was up to.
"Yep. Oh, and Cap, just wear a coat." Tony suggested while getting up.
"Will do, Stark."

Time Skip
It was fifteen minutes before form room started and Peter and Ned were by the lockers. Only this time, Peter was distracted. The day before, when Happy called, he had to told him that he had a mission with someone Peter had never met. Apparently everyone at SHIELD called him "The Merc With A Mouth." Happy has told him that he was in New York for a while for some sort of mission. Peter was intrigued.

Happy didn't really look into the files of "The Merc With A Mouth" or "Deadpool", which he should've. When Tony found out about Peter's plan, he put a lot a lot of pressure on Happy to come up with a decent mission. Happy heard that this "Deadpool" did kill but he was 75% sure that he was part of the X-Men. 75% sure. He didn't tell Tony right away but he was going to.

"Peter? Dude? Hellooo??" Ned said as he waved his hand in front of Peter's face.
"Oh, yeah, sorry. It's just that Happy wants me to work with this guy who's a mercenary and part of the X-Men."
"MERCENARY?! X-MEN?!"
"Keep your voice down!" Peter quietly hissed.
"Sorry, but, woah. That's a big deal, dude."
"Yeah.. I gotta make a first good impression."
"Don't worry Peter, you 100% got this. I hear X-Men are pretty chill."
"Uh huh.."
MJ then made her way towards Ned and Peter.
"Sup dorks. So what's happening with Tony Stark this time?"
"Peter is going on a mission with a member of the x-men!" Ned said, excitedly.
"NED. KEEP IT DOWN." Peter hissed again.
"Damn, man. Why would an x-man agree to work with you though? I thought they didn't associate themselves with the avengers so how would they know you? Are you sure he's even an x-man?" MJ asked, curiously.
"Ouch.. Uhm, I don't know. Happy said he was sure he was one so.. y'know. And I'd say I'm on their level.." Peter replied, now rethinking his existence.
"Okay then." MJ said, emphasising the 'O.'
"Just please be safe Peter. Call me if you need me." Ned said.
Peter chuckled.
"Will do, Ned."
The bell rang.