"Are those the papers I left on the floor?" Iwaizumi gestured at the items. "Yep! What are these even? I was just about to throw them away." Oikawa showed the once again crumpled papers, almost like he was offering it to him.

"Nothing that concerns you." Iwaizumi took the said objects from Oikawa. "I'll get some snacks to pair up with the coffee. You can go sit at the table."

"About that, I think I--"

"I insist."

"Well I insist more!" Iwaizumi frowned at him. "Why are you such in a hurry? Normally I'm the one shooing you off." Oikawa felt a lump in his throat. "I'm kidding, Iwa-chan. I'm just testing you. Now hurry up and serve me those snacks!" Oikawa lied smoothly, much to his surprise. Iwaizumi seemed alert so he had to discard his first plan. He just have to play it cool until he's out of suspicion.

"So, (Name) asks how you've been doing." Iwaizumi's eyes now focused on the brunette after he had set down the snacks. "(Name) did?" Iwaizumi couldn't help but smile. The thought of his beloved not forgetting about him made him so happy. She is waiting for him after all. And like a prince, he'll be fetching her soon enough. He must applaud her for her wedding day act then. Even he was convinced she was happy with her... groom.

"Yeah. You think we all can hang out after her honeymoon?" It took a lot of will to keep the raven's smile on his face. "Sure." 'We three can hang out after her and mine's honeymoon.'

"Oh hey, what have you been up to?" Oikawa switched the subject, hoping his suspicions of Iwaizumi would clear if he answered to his satisfaction. To his silent relief, Iwaizumi began to tell Oikawa how yesterday's awarding event went, even showed him some pictures, including a late night party prepared by his coworkers for him.  Apparently one of his drunk coworkers accidentally spilled red wine on him.

"Damn Iwa-chan, you didn't even invite me!" Oikawa whined, so Iwaizumi wasn't at the wedding and it wasn't 'blood' on his discarded clothes in the bin, right? but the smell-- "You were in (Name)'s wedding, remember? You're probably too tired to even stay out until 2am." Oikawa shrugged, point taken.

"Listen Oikawa, you're my best friend, right?" Iwaizumi's relaxed expression turned into a serious one. "Uh, duh?" Oikawa's brows scrunched together.

"Then tell me where (Name) is. Only you and her parents knew about their honeymoon location, right? I tried to ask her parents but sadly, they didn't give me the answer I wanted." Iwaizumi frowned, remembering the said couple beg annoyingly for him to set them free. What's worst is they tried to buy their way out.

"Why would y-you wanna know?"
Oikawa accidentally stuttered as he felt cold sweat run down his head as whatever Iwaizumi is doing with his hands under the table... he doesn't even want to know. "Because it's what (Name) and I want. You'd support me like before, won't you?"

"I..Iwa-chan, I think I have to go. I was going to meet up with Makki and the others. See you next time." Oikawa almost immediately sprang to his feet, wanting to escape from the scary atmosphere enveloping Iwaizumi's house. "I'm not done with you yet though." Oikawa was about to protest when a knife impaled his palm.

Oikawa screamed in shock and pain, watching in horror as the blade immobilized his hand on the table. "Don't bother screaming. The house is sound proofed." Iwaizumi sighed, also pinning the brunette's other hand by its wrist with his hand. "I'm guessing you're on his side now, huh? I thought you're rooting for (Name) and me?" Oikawa hissed as Iwaizumi applied pressure on the knife.