Stay

"Yoohoo~ someone asked me to give this to a certain beautiful lady~" Oikawa, dressed in a fine tuxedo, waltzed into the room as your friend put her finishing touches on your hair. "Tooru, you're here." you gently smiled at him before nodding at your friend who excused herself out of the room, leaving you and the brunette alone.

"Of course, how could I miss my dear cousin's wedding day?" you both chuckled as he handed over the object.

You examined the pristine white envelope sealed with a vermillion wax. "Who gave this to you?" Oikawa shrugged. "Kozume-chan did. But he said another someone gave it to him but he didn't see who it was since apparently, by the time he looked up from his game, the guy was already walking away and ignored him when he tried calling out to him."

Your brows furrowed as you unfolded the card inside, your favorite scent wafting your nose while Oikawa peeked over your shoulder.

Soon you'll be by my side again.

It read. "Aw, Keiji's cute as ever." you swooned, envisioning your undoubtedly handsome/beautiful, beloved raven. Man, you never thought you'd be actually willing to do this marriage six months ago. Unbeknownst to you, Oikawa frowned.

Akaashi usually does things in his own when it comes to his cousin, especially when it comes to seeing her. Since 'spending time with (Name) is the most enjoyable' for him. He's been a witness for the majority of it. But most of all, he felt uneasy about it because Kenma could tell if it was Akaashi even if he was met with his back, right? Or perhaps he asked someone else to give it you you? Oikawa frowned as his thoughts come up immediately after another.

"(Name), I think we should--"

A soft knock then came from the door and it revealed your one and only groom. "Keiji!" you gasped in delight, loosely wrapping your arms around his waist. "(Name)." he smiled softly at you, pecking your head. "You look gorgeous. Ah wait, is that even enough to describe you?" you blushed, almost wanting to ruin your makeup and his tuxedo, just to bury your face to his chest. He never gets tired of complimenting you.

"Shut up, you look better than I do." you pouted, looking up at him. "I'm still here you know." Oikawa sighed at the two who obviously was too absorbed with each other to notice him, unless he tears them away from each other. He glances at the card and figured this is the best time to ask Akaashi about it while no one else is at the room. "By the way Akaashi, if you came here in person, why did you have to--"

"AAAAGHKASHIII!! THERE YOU ARE!" Bokuto, followed by Kuroo bursted into the room. "We have to take pictures with the other guys! We look so cool in tuxedos!" Bokuto yelled in such enthusiasm that instead of getting annoyed, you chuckled at him. "Akaashi, can't wait for the honeymoon?" Kuroo teased, eyebrows waggling.

"Bokuto-san, Kuroo-san. I'll be there in a bit so would you mind?" Akaashi frowned in disappointment as he shifted his attention back to his chuckling wife-to-be. "Sorry." you shook your head and let him go, knowing you'll have him for yourself at the honeymoon anyway. "You too, Oikawa!" Bokuto pulled Akaashi and Oikawa away despite their protests, throwing a compliment at your direction which Kuroo agreed to. You thanked them and closed the door, hearing some female guests lecture Akaashi for seeing you before you could walk down the aisle.

When your eyes landed on the window, you saw something move. Curious, you walked over to investigate at the thing that screams familiar, only to be interrupted by your mother telling you that the wedding is starting. You swallowed, now you're feeling nervous.