Vanessa pulled back moments later and looked up at him. She had a look that Spencer had never seen before. Her eyes were glistening and her brows furrowed.

"You guys act like you've never kissed," Melissa said annoyed. "I'm starting to think you guys aren't dating....or did a fight happen just before."

Vanessa shook her head and hunched over so her left arm crossed over her stomach, and her right rested on top as her fingers fiddled with her bottom lip.

Spencer's eyes never left her. He had been wanting to do that since the first time they got dinner together alone since the team had other things to do..but he couldn't.

"Do it again," Melissa spoke again. "But more intense. I want to see action...tongue!"

"Oooo," her husband started to say while unbuckling his jeans. "And then we'll start with the fun stuff."

"No," Vanessa finally denied.

The unsubs. eyes widened at her rejection.

"What was that?" Asher asked while standing up.

"No."

Asher was starting to get closer to her, so Spencer quickly pulled her behind him.

"Get out of my way!"

The boys started to have a stare off as Vanessa slowly felt her insides fading away by the second from kissing Reid.

"If I don't see you two fucking each other's mouths...a bullet is going through your heart first," Asher said, intimidatingly. But Spencer wouldn't budge.

Seconds later, a fist collided with his jaw. Blood started to seep out from the cut made and instinctively, Spencer's hand went up to touch the spot.

Vanessa gasped from shock and immediately went to check up on it. Her hand placed over the opposite cheek as her eyes examined the mark.

"Spence—"

"Do it...or you're next," Melissa said to her, stretching out her hands to get ready for a punch.

"I'll do it— just— give me a minute."

Vanessa caressed his cheek, stalling and waiting for Hotch and them to intrude any minute.

"They're not coming, Nessa," Spencer whispered quiet enough for the other two to not be able to hear.

"I know—"

Reid was caught off guard when a pair of lips connected with his again, this time more roughly. Her hands wrapped to the back of his neck while his moved to cup her jaw. They pulled away every few seconds and slipped a tongue in every now and then.

Still making out, Spencer deepend the kiss and pressed into her harder but still being gentle and soft. His right hand moved from her jaw to push her hair back before she pulled away.

The only reason why she pulled away was because she felt guilty. She was enjoying the kiss before she remembered she had a boyfriend, and this is basically cheating. Maybe if it was just for work it would've been fine, but she knew it wasn't pretend for her.

"Did I say stop?" Melissa questioned, now having the gun in her hand.

"I'm so sorry Spence— I— I cant," Vanessa started to feel tears pool out from knowing she's hurting her boyfriend, and Spencer.

The married couple was confused but that didn't stop them from trying to get what they wanted.

Reid looked down at his partner, wanting to hold her in his arms after seeing a tear fall off her cheek.