She had already accepted that she had to walk such a past, but seeing how da jie was able to hold hands and walk together with Duan Wang, her heart still felt ill.

In this world, which girl didn't want to be wearing a phoenix crown and a red cape as they married. Why did they have to wear that mountain crow dress to become another man's shiqie, and that man, she couldn't call him her husband.

The guards at the two sides quickly pushed aside the surrounding crowds, leaving behind enough walking space for their masters. Qu Qing Ju and He Heng walked at the very front, a feeling akin "a very important person was coming and onlookers had to leave."

On the two sides of the road there were peddlers selling snacks. Yuan xiao, candy, and other foodstuffs. It had attracted many customers. She even saw a chubby child holding a bowl of hot sesame soup and wolfing it down.

These fresh scenes caused her to smile. She pointed to a small stand selling sticky rice cake and commented to He Heng: "Wang ye, that cake has sesame seeds and peanut bits on it, it seems interesting."

He Heng looked at the nondescript stand. The sellers were a normal couple, past their sixties, but they seemed very energetic.

"Foods outside aren't very clean, you can't eat too much," Finishing, he motioned for Qian Chang Xin to go buy.

Qian Chang Xin hurriedly walked to the small stand and gave a handful of copper to the owner. He even brought the bowl and spoon. Then he carefully held the sticky rice cake to He Heng, "Wang ye, nucai had them add extra peanuts."

He Heng nodded and took the bowl to have a taste. The flavour was normal but there was some distinctive style. He held the bowl in front of qu Qing Ju, "Here, if your stomach aches at night, don't blame me."

"I'm not that delicate," Qu Qing Ju didn't take the bowl and reached out with her left hand to hold the spoon to eat the cake. Her right hand slightly pushed aside the fabric of her veil in front of her face, totally treating He Heng like a servant of hers.

Qian Chang Xin saw the master and mistress walk even slower and silently lowered his head. He definitely didn't see wang ye taking pleasure in the act.

After a few pieces of cake go into her stomach, Qu qing Ju put down the spoon. She took out a handkerchief to wipe her mouth and commented: "The flavour is good. I just saw someone selling tofu, but it's hard to eat and walk on the road."

"Get the fu's chef to make it for you," He Heng threw the bowl at Qian Chang Xin and wiped his hands. He declared, "You can only just taste the flavour with these, but they should be more finely crafted."

Qu Qing Ju obediently nodded, acting like "wang ye, you are right. I listen to you for everything."

He Yuan, who had been following them the entire road, stayed silent. When he had saw He Heng hold the bowl for Qu shi, he felt surprise. As one of the imperial sons and descendants of the dragon, they never served anyone else. This Qu shihad some ability to let er ge be this happy in serving others.

No wonder mufei said she was a fox spirit. To wrap He Heng around her fingers, her tricks should be extraordinary.

People said to marry a wife was marrying virtue. This wife that lao erhad married, she probably wasn't a very worry-free one. Thinking of this, he raised his head to look at the backs of the two. This type of women, it would be better for her to be a beautiful qie.

They hadn't walked for fifteen minutes when they reached the pleasure boat. At this harbour, there was only He Yuan's boat. It even had guards protecting it. The other pleasure boats were anchored far away, clearly afraid to even cause any chance of collision.