Not caring what others were thinking, Qu Qing Ju blocked the chopstick of shepherd's purse[4] and pheasant Han shi had picked up, "I don't like this dish. Remember to not serve this one next time."

Han shi's expression changed slightly, the hand that held the chopsticks tightened but she didn't argue. In the end, she only woodenly bowed: "May wang fei have mercy. Nu has served wang ye for a long time, and assumed that wang fei would like the same dishes as wang yeNu thought wrong."

This was telling her, that she had seniority with wang ye? Qu Qing Ju smiled but didn't speak, turning her gaze to a dish of lettuce stems and pig stomach.

Sometimes, silence was the greatest humiliation. Everybody could see that wang fei didn't even look properly at Han shiqie, as though this woman wasn't different from any other shiqiewho had to hold curtains and serve food for the wife in other noble families.

Qu Qing Ju took a long time to use her morning meal. Feng ce fei and the others stood until their legs felt soft but they never received a word to sit, so they could only stand at one side, and look upon Qu Qing Ju elegantly ordering Han shiqie to serve her food.

"Is there something wang fei has called us here for?" Seeing Qu Qing Ju finally setting down her chopstick, the ce fei Feng Zi Jin couldn't resist any longer. Her face still held a warm smile, "Or did wang fei call us here just for conversation?"

Qu Qing Ju took the tea that Jin Zan held to rinse and used rose and lemon water to wash her hands. The smooth cotton fabric wiped away the droplets on her fingertips. Qu Qing Ju finally looked at Feng Zi Jin: "I've always heard that Feng ce fei's personality was as soft as water, but today I've seen that this rumor is true, your personality just as rushed and impatient as boiling water is."

Standing to the right of Feng Zi Jin was ce fei Jiang Yong Xu, who upon hearing this, buried her head deeper to disguise the smile at the corner of her lips. This Feng Zi Jin always loved using a warm and friendly façade to evoke the pity of wang ye, but wang fei purposefully said the exact opposite. It could be seen that wang fei didn't really have the personality of mud. It seems that this wang fei¸ who had just entered the wang fu, had her own way of doing things.

Seeing Qu Qing Ju laughing at her expense, Feng Zi Jin felt anger rise but the smile on her face became even warmer, "Wang fei is making a joke. Nu doesn't deserve such compliments. Wang fei's open mind and innocent heart is what nu and others admire."

"What ben wang fei is like, the Emperor already stated very clearly when the marriage was bestowed," Qu Qing Ju smiled as her gaze swept across Feng Zi Jin quickly, as though she was very surprise that a little qiedared to discuss the behaviour of a wife, "The Emperor's words are golden, his eyes are of a dragon, his pupils of a phoenix, he naturally sees more clearly than anybody else in this world."

Anything that Feng Zi Jin wanted to say was blocked by these words. What could she say? Wang fei had been handpicked personally by the Emperor. She was only a little qie, she couldn't say a word against the Emperor. Even wang ye didn't dare say anything about that.

As of the present, there were four imperial sons that had lived to adulthood. The Emperor was reaching his sixth decade. The struggle for the throne hadn't floated to the surface but underneath, it was already storms and clouds. No imperial son would want to throw dirty water on himself.

Wang fei dared to say something as audacious as this, it was clearly using the situation to her advantage. She was clearly relying on the fact that wang ye couldn't repudiate her, his wife.