Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About

Start bij het begin

"Putri Draupadi is sick? So what are you doing here?"

"What? Bhabhi is sick??" The twins said in unison.

"Yes but You called me here so I came.."

"But you being with her when she is sick is also necessary, you can go." Pandu said.

"Okay, thank you, Pitashree." Arjun smiled and left.

-Meanwhile-

"Draupadi?" Kunti said worried as Draupadi almost fainted. With the help of the other maids, Kunti  lay Draupadi on the bed while the vedya arrived and checked on Draupadi.

"What has happened, Vedyaa ji, is Draupadi okay??" Kunti asked.

The vedya smiled, "Nothing to worry about Maharani, it's something to be merry about!"

"I didn't understand." Kunti said.

"Rajkumari Draupadi is pregnant." She said.

A smiled adored Kunti 'scountenance, "oh my god, it's really something to be merry about."
.

Arjun was walking in the direction of his and Draupadi's chamber and he was the vedya coming out of his room.

What was the vedya doing in my room? He thought but continued walking.

When he reached his room, He was Kunti and Draupadi in deep conversation.

"Maa, why was the vedya here?" He asked Kunti and then looked at Draupadi, "Are you feeling better now, Krishnaa?"

Kunti and Draupadi glanced at each other then looked at a confused Arjun.

"What to say now," Kunti said, hiding her smile.

"I didn't get you there, ma." Arjun said.

"I should leave. Your wife will tell you and then you will surely get it." Kunti smiled and walked out.

Arjun walked and sat beside Draupadi.

"What happened, Krishnaa?" He asked, touching her face softly.

Draupadi firstly, hugged Arjun, sighing softly.

"What happened?Will you tell me, love, are you feeling okay? Are you sick?" He asked again.

"Arya..." Draupadi was constantly blushing.

"Why are you blushing now?" Arjun asked, "I didn't even compliment you... But yeah, these pinky blushy cheeks looks so beautiful that I want to kiss you right now."

"Arya.." she chuckled, he is never gonna leave a chance to flirt, she looked up to him, "I mean..." She paused.

"Yes, tell why was vedya ji here, how are you feeling and why ma said that."

"So many questions!" Draupadi said.

"Yes, Tell me the answers!" Arjun said.

"I don't know how to say.."

"As Everyone says.. with the help of mouth. Why are you talking like that, Krishnaa?" Arjun couldn't understand anything. Draupadi bit her lips, trying to find words to tell him the news.

_

"There it goes. When they will be busy in celebrating... The end of their happiness will be near!" Karna said.

"Yes. Of course. I want to see then shattered. Ruined. Dead. Sadness. If Arjun couldn't be mine... He can't be happy with anyone else." Uruvi said.

"Yes, Draupadi couldn't be mine...okay, but she can't be happy with anyone else too." Karna said, "All the insult. They will bear double the pain that I got by the insult."

_ _

"Say Draupadi. I'm being impatient. Please." Arjun said, he was being very impatient.

"Arya... Actually, vedya was here because I fainted--" Arjun forestalled Draupadi.

"What? You fainted? How? Why? Oh my god, I was telling you that you need to rest but you never listen to anything I say! I want you to rest now--" Draupadi kept her finger on his lips, "Oh Arya, first listen to me... It's nothing to worry about.. actually.. maybe a little... No not... It's like happy, yes. Of course. I fainted, it was normal." She put her finger off his lips.

"What Draupadi? Why are you playing jumble words with me?" Arjun said.

Draupadi sighed, It's enough! Why are you being so nervous, Panchali! Just say it!

Draupadi took his hand in hers and placed in on her belly and Arjun was now more perflexed.

"You are going to be a father, Arya. I am pregnant."

_______________________________________

💓💓💓Finally... 👶🏻Baby on the way and also some danger ☠️

What Arjun's reaction will be? Comment 📝💌

And ek Bigggie

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

*VIRTUAL HUG*

( ꈍᴗꈍ)( ꈍᴗꈍ)༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つMy sweetest readers...

💞💞💓💓 did you all liked the update?

COMMENT 💞
VOTE💞💓
VOTE💞

love you all 3000 🤗