❥𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

Začít od začátku

*The Next Day*

*Danielle's POV*

I woke up and zoomed straight to the bathroom, I felt sick as hell.

"Baby you okay?" Aaron yells from the other room.

"EURGHHH" I reply.

"So that's a no." He chuckles.

I get up and clean myself, Aaron walks up to me and gives me a cup of ginger ale.

"What happened?" He asks me.

"I just threw up....what if i'm pregnant." I tell him.

"That's something we'll have to deal with." He says while rubbing my back.

I nod in agreement.

I text Shanelle to see if she has a test, she replied yes so I made my way to her room.

"Blake went to get food, so we're alone." She assures me, I gave her a slight smile.

She hands me the test and I go in the bathroom to do my thing.

We had to wait 15 minutes for results, when time was up I grabbed the test and looked at the result....positive.

"YAY, I'm having a neicephew!" Shanelle screams.

"Girl, i'm really about to be a momma." I say.

"When are you going to tell the rest of the crew?" Shanelle asks.

"After dinner tonight." I tell her.

Blake then walks in the room with two plates of food for him and Shanelle.

"Oh hey Dani, didn't know you were here, would've brought you something." Blake says while handing Shanelle her plate.

"Hey Blake and that's okay, I was leaving anyway." I told him while taking a sausage off of Shanelle's plate.

"Bitch." Shanelle mumbles.

I laugh and return to my room. When I walked in, Aaron hugged me and handed me a plate.

"Thanks baby." I say while giving him a kiss.

"mhm" He hums.

We sat down and ate in silence.

"What was the result baby?" He asks while grabbing the plates and setting them on a tray.

"It was positive." I say happily.

He gives me a big grin and hugs me.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He says while jumping.

He gives me a slow kiss and rests his head on top of mine.

"The only person that knows is Shanelle, I'm gonna tell the rest at dinner." I tell him.

He nods.

I then lay down on the bed to watch TV, Aaron follows in pursuit and we cuddled until we fell asleep again.

We woke up an hour later, took a shower, and got dressed to go enjoy some activities.

Aaron and I met the rest of the crew on the deck to play some games.

Didi walked up with a boy I swore who looked familiar.

"Hey guys..this is DJ." Didi introduces to us.

"Nice to meet y'all." He says.

"Nice to meet you too DJ, I think I saw you at Didi's graduation right?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am." He replies.

He shakes everyone hands and we head to the bowling spot.

We get two lanes and decided to play Girls vs Boys.

It was Blake and Shanelle time to bowl against each other, they released the ball and Shanelle made a strike while Blake missed all the pins.

"Boom Bitch!" Shanelle yells.

We cheer and laugh.

The game ended with the girls winning, then everyone went back to their rooms to change for dinner.

Aaron and I took a shower and put on matching Burberry outfits. I sprayed some of my Jimmy Choo perfume and touched up my makeup.

Aaron kissed my cheek and made our way to the diner hall. We met up with Donny and his new woman of the evening.

"Who's the lovely lady of the evening Donny?" I ask while rolling my eyes.

"This is Melanie." He says while pointing to the girl. "Nice to meet you." She says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you as well." I say while returning the gesture.

DJ, Didi, Shanelle, and Blake arrive not too long afterwards. We all sit down and enjoy the appetizers that were served.

"So, DJ tell us about yourself" Shanelle says.

"Well, I'm 20 years old, currently play basketball at the University of Washington." He starts.

"Interesting." Shanelle says.

"Where y'all met at?" Donny asks while popping a shrimp in his mouth.

"We met at my graduation, He's one of my friend's brother." Didi replies.

Everyone nods.

"Well...since everyone is here...I would like to announce something." I say.

Everyone eyes were on me.

"I'm.....pregnant" I say with a smile.

"Whew shit about time, I was wondering when your old ass was gonna have one." Donny says.

"Bitch you're older than me, sit ya goofy ass down." I reply.

"Fuck you." He mumbles.

"I'm finally gonna be an auntie." Didi says with a big grin.

Everyone gave me hugs and the boys clapped Aaron up.

"My God baby is gon be so cute!" Shanelle says.

"And that's on Larry the Lobster." I say back.

Everyone laughs and enjoy the rest of their meals.

After dinner, everyone was saying their goodbyes.

"See you later DJ, nice to meet you. I really like you for my sister." I tell him.

"Me too cuz." Donny says while holding Melanie's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, and thank you for your blessings." He reply while giving me a hug and Donny a clap up.

He claps Blake and Aaron up and gives Shanelle a hug.

Everyone walk back to their room and winded down for bed.

After coming out the shower, I put on a oversized shirt and underwear and laid down cuddling Aaron.

"I'm so happy we're starting a family." Aaron says.

"Me too baby." I reply.

He gave me a passionate kiss and we drifted off a sleep.