"He will. It will teach him responsibility, and while I admit that I sometimes overindulge him-"

"Oh, is that what we're calling it?"

"We cannot say that he has not earned it." Elijah finished, Andromeda stepping out of the closet dressed in a black cropped hoodie and blue skinny jeans tucked into black knee-high boots, his woodland orbs raking over her form as she stepped in front of her vanity to fix her chestnut hair. "Regulus studies well, and from what his teacher tells us, is doing exceptional in class. I don't see why we cannot reward him, especially with all that he is exposed to."

Elijah watched as Andy let out a heavy sigh, her storm clouds meeting his woodlands through the mirror as she bit her lip in thought. "I know all of those things, but..." She trailed off, and her Original spoke up to give her one final push. "Regulus needs a normal childhood, elskan. You know that as well as I do." Andromeda closed her eyes in defeat, and Elijah stood up, his hands reaching out to pull her against his chest as he breathed into her ear.

"And, just think. It'll be something for our future children to share as well."

That did it, and Andy couldn't fight her smile as her Original trailed light kisses across her jugular. "You two planned this out, didn't you?" She accused, and Elijah chuckled. "Of course not. Merely a suggestion." He stated innocently, and Andy hummed as he turned her around to kiss her sweetly. "Come. You must eat." Her Original instructed, tugging her arm to lead her out of the room and Andy followed. Regulus was sitting at the table, and he quickly jumped up as they entered the parlor.

"Did you ask her?! Did you say yes?"

Andromeda shot Elijah a look, her Original giving her a smirk, showing off the dimple in his left cheek as she rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Yes-" The elemental was cut off as Reggie cheered, the seven-year-old rushing forward to hug her tightly. "But there are going to be a few rules, lad! This is going to be your responsibility, you will be the one to take care of it. Understand?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Thank you, mama! Thank you!" Reggie beamed up at her, and Andy chuckled as she reciprocated the hug; Elijah watching with a fond smile.

Elijah stepped away, the Original leaving the siblings to enjoy lunch as his phone rang. "Elijah, speaking." He answered, standing close to the floor-to-ceiling windows as Fane's voice filled his ears. "Elijah." The vampire greeted, and Elijah looked over his shoulder to make sure Andromeda was distracted before focusing with a serious look. "Have you heard anything?"

"No. Father Kieran and the human faction has seen very little of Sabine. She did not show up for work."

"She knows that we're onto her." Elijah breathed, and Fane made a sound of agreement. "That isn't all. Our vampires found Papa Tunde amidst another sacrificial circle outside the Abbattoir. He's dead." His friend shared, and Elijah's eyes narrowed in disbelief. "You must be joking." He breathed, but Fane only clicked his tongue. "Afraid not. Our problems seem to have only just begun."

"I am on my way." Elijah hung up, turning as Andy approached him with a frown. "What is it?" She questioned and her Original gave her a small smile as he pulled grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her close. "That was Fane. I am needed in the Abbattoir; I shan't take long."

"I'll go with you-"

"No." Elijah interrupted, shaking his head as Andromeda's frown deepened. "No, stay here with Regulus. You need a day to relax. I shall take care of it." He instructed, and Andy raised a brow. "You aren't hiding anything from me, are you mo ghaol?" She breathed and Elijah clicked his tongue as he pressed a firm kiss to her forehead, squeezing her sides. "It is nothing for you to worry about now. I shall return soon." Andy hummed noncommittally, and Elijah kissed her deeply before pulling away.