klaus x elijah -- dagger.

"How long was I boxed up this time?" 

Elijah's voice made Klaus' head turn. A smile crept onto his face. "Good, you're awake. Welcome back to the land of the living." 

Elijah sat up in the coffin, and Klaus offered a hand. He took a step out, straightening his suit once both his feet were on the floor. "Where is Rebekah?" 

Klaus' smile faded into something much, much darker. "Still daggered." He pointed to the other closed casket in the room. "I simply craved your company, brother." Without warning, Klaus had his half-brother pressed up against the nearest wall with his hand around his neck. "Is that so wrong?" His eyes flickered from Elijah's eyes to Elijah's lips. 

Elijah didn't hesitate. In a matter of seconds, he dragged Klaus into the bedroom in which he would, on any other occasion, be resigning in. Elijah forcefully through his younger brother onto the bed, pinning his wrists near his head and breathing awfully close to his neck. "You killed me and kept me locked in a box for God knows how long," he spat. "If you brought me back for a quick fuck, allow me to remind you how this game works." The older man pressed his lower half into Klaus', the print in his pants slowly becoming more and more noticeable. 

He pulled back, his hands removing themselves from the Hybrid's wrists as he threw his suit jacket on the floor. It wasn't long before his shirt was unbuttoned and hanging loosely on his arms. Just as he undid his belt buckle, Klaus sat up. "Have something to say?" Elijah teased. 

Klaus swallowed a lump in his throat. "Hit me with it." He gestured to the belt Elijah had been pulling out of it's loops. "Like you used to."

Elijah's eyebrows raised. He leaned down and cupped Klaus' chin. "My little wolf," he cooed. "How eager you must be to crave such a painful release." 

Klaus nodded, becoming quickly impatient. "Eager is one word to describe it. Hit me with it."

Elijah let go of Klaus' chin. "We can talk once I've seen your ass on display for me." 

At that, Klaus wasted no time. He was quick to take off his jeans and turn around, his behind up in the air and his face buried in the mattress. "I hope you know," he panted. "that under any other circumstance, I would not even consider taking orders from you."

The vampire folded his belt over and snapped it in his hands, cracking it like a whip. "My, my. Even as desperate as you are, Niklaus, your stubbornness stays intact." And just like that the belt came down harshly onto Klaus' ass, the sound echoing through every corner of the room. He jolted forward, hissing at the feeling. 

"Isn't this what you wanted, brother?" He brought the belt down once more, making Klaus gasp and arch his back. "To be treated like my little fucktoy?" 

Klaus' body heated up at the use of the nickname. "Yes," he growled. Elijah dropped the belt to the floor when he saw Klaus' fingernails quickly becoming claws and ripping the sheets. He flipped the exposed boy around, having a full few of his fully hardened cock. 

"Keep it together," Elijah muttered. "I've only just begun." He brought his hand up and waved one finger in front of Klaus' face. "Suck," he demanded. Klaus did so, taking Elijah's middle finger into his mouth and moistening it with his saliva. He swirled his tongue around it, maintaining eye-contact with his half-brother while doing so. "That's enough," he eventually spat out. He slid his finger sensually out of Klaus' mouth, watching a string of spit connect them together. He brought his hand to Klaus' ass and almost immediately pressed the wet finger against his entrance. 

"Ah." Klaus' breath hitched. "It's been. . . a while. Be careful." 

"Is Niklaus Mikaelson asking me to be gentle?" Elijah teased, pressing the finger harder but not yet pushing past the rim.